T8. Form

Hi!

I heard that it is a form called T8. What kind of questions is in this form? So that I don't get stopped at my arrival to Thailand. Does it have to be filled in before bordering the plane or should it be filled in at the arrival? Is it also used at land borders? 

Thank you in advance.

18 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

T8 is pretty simple, but the much bigger problem is they claim ALL countries now need a clean covid test result, starting sunday. 

Thank you for your reply. I am aware of this and noticed that I will have to wake up early tomorrow and act extremely fast if I should be able to enter Thailand again before those requirements takes place. 

As easy for you might be hard for someone else, can someone please tell me what kind of questions it is and if some crossings/airports don't use it or if it is used at all airports and land boarders?

54 minutes ago, 12Gon said:

As easy for you might be hard for someone else, can someone please tell me what kind of questions it is and if some crossings/airports don't use it or if it is used at all airports and land boarders?

See http://newdelhi.thaiembassy.org/en/2020/03/t8-form-for-travellers-to-thailand_en. A copy of the form is shown at the bottom of the page, and it also outlines procedures around it, though what is described is not completely up to date. To just see the form itself, you can click here.

Edited by BritTim

9 hours ago, 12Gon said:

Thank you for your reply. I am aware of this and noticed that I will have to wake up early tomorrow and act extremely fast if I should be able to enter Thailand again before those requirements takes place. 

Where are you attempting to come from, as the closure is scheduled for less than 12 hours from now. 

Land borders also locking up..