Any announcement on international mail?

Monomial

Since Thailand Post and most other postal services throughout the world use passenger flights as a primary means of moving mail from one place to another, has anyone seen or heard an announcement from them about international mail service during this global shutdown?  With most passenger airlines no longer flying due to the virus, there is presumably very limited ability to move mail to its destination.

Has anyone heard any announcements from them about current time for deliveries to Europe and the USA?  Do they have agreements with cargo airlines to keep the routes going, or is surface mail the only thing still moving?

I'm sure you may be aware by now that, as of yesterday (March 28) the only options to USA/UK for letter/parcel are surface mail (which can take 60 business days or longer)... AIRMAIL and SAL services are suspended.

2 hours ago, lupin said:

I'm sure you may be aware by now that, as of yesterday (March 28) the only options to USA/UK for letter/parcel are surface mail (which can take 60 business days or longer)... AIRMAIL and SAL services are suspended.

Source please .  My local PO says nothing has changed other than slower transit due to slow down in air traffic.  Cargo flights have hardly been effected and most countries have long term contracts with airlines to move mail bags and they do not have to go on passenger planes but can be put on cargo flights 

2 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Source please .  My local PO says nothing has changed other than slower transit due to slow down in air traffic.  Cargo flights have hardly been effected and most countries have long term contracts with airlines to move mail bags and they do not have to go on passenger planes but can be put on cargo flights