90 days should be suspended

Yes. The reason is obvious so I won't expand. Did mine by post today, 14 days before the due date. About three people in the post office as opposed to hundreds in Jomtien Immigration. Hopefully, I'll have some success this time. Last time they didn't send a slip and I had to go to the office anyway, even though I had the EMS receipt. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kiaora1968 said:

I did mine on 19 March at 10am, online, and it was approved the same day at 5pm. I was 14 days before the due date. It took me 3 minutes to fill in the online form with my smartphone. No queue, no worry. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Not everyone has a phone of any description. Fortunately it's only a 30 minute trip to the I.O. But I consider it to be pointless.

• Like 1

I have already explained my reason's for a temporary ending of 90 day reports on the Chiang Mai Immi Promanada topic.

However, my wife and I too wore surgical gloves as well today, upon leaving, after almost 3 hours, the staff at the entrance to where we came in, gave a friendly smile, pointed to where we could dispose of the gloves, and even held the sanitizer gel and  applied some to our hands, going out the door I think we where all smiling.

2 hours ago, stoutfella said:

"who was a nurse before". Before what?

"Drove home and will not go out again till the  24th June" 90 days from today, 24th June, I think not.

Before not being a nurse.

Hooray for Phuket's "Drive thru" 90 day reporting. Don't even have to get out of the pickup.

18 hours ago, stoutfella said:

"who was a nurse before". Before what?

"Drove home and will not go out again till the  24th June" 90 days from today, 24th June, I think not.

Ok if it makes u happy 22nd June

I like doing my 90 days in Nong Khai office hardly anyone there and it’s so friendly now. In and out in 2 minutes or stay for chat with squad leader always good advice.