60 day extension me non o/tm30 confused.

Have to do both a 60 day extension on non imm multi o and a tm30. Can I do this at the same time (presumably with the same imm officer) or do I now have to go to 2 separate locations( new location) to do first the tm30 and second (cw) the 60 day extension?

Edited by johnny1966

If you do not have to do it tomorrow but have 2-3 days left that would be more than sufficient to register the place where you are staying on the IO TM30 website and have your TM30 filed on-line.

I PM-ed you a step-by-step instruction how to do that.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

If you do not have to do it tomorrow but have 2-3 days left that would be more than sufficient to register the place where you are staying on the IO TM30 website and have your TM30 filed on-line.

I PM-ed you a step-by-step instruction how to do that.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.

Tried to do it online and was asked to go to immigration to complete. 

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure Chaeng Wattana will be asking for TM30 for a 60 day extension to visit your wife since they have to be done at the temporary office.

You will certainly need proof you are living in Bangkok.

You are right, Im thinking however that if my address in their computers don't match the address on my lease (which i presume it won't as I didn't do a tm30 after changing address 6 months ago) they may reject the extension.