Nintendo Repair In Bangkok

bkk_mike

I also need the touchscreen on my DS replaced, and have not found anywhere to do it yet. I've asked the game shops in MBK and a few other places, but they couldn't do it and were only interested in selling me a new one. I've seen stores on the net where you could buy replacement touchscreens, so it definitely is possible, I just don't know where to do it in Thailand. Will post if I find out more info.

Went to Pantip yesterday, a clerk in a shop called AV Center said they can replace DS touchscreens. He wasn't sure how much it would cost and said they couldn't do it until after Songkran. The shop was on the 3rd or 4th floor, near an escalator. Might be other shops that can do it as well, I didn't bother to look further.

Went to Pantip yesterday, a clerk in a shop called AV Center said they can replace DS touchscreens. He wasn't sure how much it would cost and said they couldn't do it until after Songkran. The shop was on the 3rd or 4th floor, near an escalator. Might be other shops that can do it as well, I didn't bother to look further.

Thanks - will be in Pantip next week anyway (buying a new computer for my other daughter for her birthday), so that's worth a try.

Try "Supan lek" it is a huge underground video game market. You can find almost anything video game related in the world there, new/old/used/copied. There are even shops that do decent buybacks and trade ins, because I think replacing the touchscreen might be more trouble or money and time than is worth it.

Good luck and make sure to post again when when you get it straightened out.