Aliexpress orders from china during coronavirus, or any other shop selling cheap electronics

gamesgplayemail

Aliexpress orders from china during coronavirus, or any other shop selling cheap electronics

hello, has anybody received a parcel from aliexpress or any chinese website lately ? what can happen if ordering now ? wait 2 months ? or maybe some goods shipped from HK or Singapore can still be delivered quickly ?

thank you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fertilizer said:

Placed four orders February 8-24. As per today I have received one of them. 

same here, one came through inside 2 weeks, still waiting on the other

• Like 1

My experience  is that some sellers for the most part are shipping things out! Its the delivery companies that have issues meeting the demand IMOP!

What I do is ask if they have it in stock, before I make a commitment !

My last shipment was a light fixture. I wiped the box down with alcohol before I open it!

I have purchased another  on March 8 .According to tracking it should arrive any day.

• Like 1

Same on ebay.  I ordered 5 items from China from February 26-March 8. As of  today only one has arrived. 

However, item two moved today from a holding center to the airport in Fuzhou, exactly 14 days after arriving at the holding center. I think packages are being quarantined along the way.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, rabas said:

Same on ebay.  I ordered 5 items from China from February 26-March 8. As of  today only one has arrived. 

However, item two moved today from a holding center to the airport in Fuzhou, exactly 14 days after arriving at the holding center. I think packages are being quarantined along the way.

I sent a document to  the states ,costing 750 bht. It took 8 days to 

arrive. It was in US customs for 5 days days!

One thing  is ,with the time it takes to get anything from China ,which is well over 9 days in shipment ,should be safe to touch  according to experts! 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Aliexpress orders from china during coronavirus

I just go Aliexpress site and track it, some took a long time some didn't, if it was coming from China why on earth would you expect it quickly during the C19 time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Henryford said:

Haven't you heard China is back to normal now. I placed an order with Aliexpress 2 days ago and see it has already been shipped.

Are you sure that flights from China land in Thailand now ?

I am waiting since weeks. The tracking stops at the Chinese airport.

Before that I had also one order which the seller never send out. I think I had to wait 4 or 6 weeks before I could cancel it. I contacted the seller before I cancelled but no reply. About one month after cancellation the supplier sent me a "sorry" message. Apologizing for no service during the virus crisis over there.

Some electronic parts can be ordered in Thailand from ES http://www.es.co.th/index.asp They have good prices and fast delivery (1 day in Bangkok).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am waiting since weeks. The tracking stops at the Chinese airport.

Before that I had also one order which the seller never send out. I think I had to wait 4 or 6 weeks before I could cancel it. I contacted the seller before I cancelled but no reply. About one month after cancellation the supplier sent me a "sorry" message. Apologizing for no service during the virus crisis over there.

Some electronic parts can be ordered in Thailand from ES http://www.es.co.th/index.asp They have good prices and fast delivery (1 day in Bangkok).

hello, do you know where to get computer electric adapters from Thailand at correct price ?

I need a spare adapter to plug my laptop to electricity.

thank you.

13 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

hello, do you know where to get computer electric adapters from Thailand at correct price ?

thank you.

Chinatown, Ban Moo. Go there before 4pm.

Make sure you take your computer or better the old adapter with you. There are about 1000 different models.

• Like 1

I am still waiting for 2 orders from late Jan and a couple from early Feb.   A few things have got through.  I need a Acer laptop battery and checked Aliexpress.....at least 2 months for delivery price about 500 baht....same thing on Lazada a 1000 baht or more!

On 4/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, gamesgplayemail said:

thank you.

Try Lazada, or ebay - find a seller in hong kong. Or Aliexpress - everyone says it's slow - but that's if you use the free delivery option - sellers let you choose all sorts of delivery options - you can even use Fedex if you want it fast, but $$$$

• Like 1