Meet At Ting Tong Corner...on The 18th

Hi there, after a long year away from Samui, my wife and I will be arriving on the 17th April. So here's what I'm trying to organise: Does anyone want to meet up on the night of the 18th at Ting Tong in Ban Rak?

We will also be getting down to Lamai to visit the Spa Beach on other occasions. Either post your thoughts here or pm me please.

We'd love to meet some other tvers while we are there.

Hi there, after a long year away from Samui, my wife and I will be arriving on the 17th April. So here's what I'm trying to organise: Does anyone want to meet up on the night of the 18th at Ting Tong in Ban Rak?

We will also be getting down to Lamai to visit the Spa Beach on other occasions. Either post your thoughts here or pm me please.

We'd love to meet some other tvers while we are there.

Was there a few times, but I am not a regular. Where have they moved to ? Can't find them, unless the beer makes me blind :o

hey,

Ting Tongs is no longer, has been knocked down. :o

Yes it is. Moved 50 yds up the Ghost road on the left towards Chaweng.

Ah, thanks for that, used to go in there, but drove by the other day and it was gone......... didnt relise it has moved.

Well, if the old Ting Tong is gone, let's make the meeting place the new Ting Tong. 50 yds up the Ghost road on the left towards Chaweng it is then!!!

Are the first few rounds on you, suegha? :D:o

Well, the first one perhaps!

Well, if the old Ting Tong is gone, let's make the meeting place the new Ting Tong. 50 yds up the Ghost road on the left towards Chaweng it is then!!!

Are the first few rounds on you, suegha? :D:D

Well, the first one perhaps!

Very nicee of you, I'll give one as well, then. :o

ok boys n gals....shall we get down to details now?

raise your hands those who are going to meet suegha and the mrs.tiger :o

suegha....u'd have to come further south if u wanna meet me :D

but anyhow enjoy you all :D

Suegha, added the date of the meet up to your title, might help with a bit more info. I would love to meet up but can't get hubby to agree to a night out over in Samui.

Of course, the fact that he's suffering a pinched nerve in his back and can only walk a few 100m at a time might have something to do with his fuddy duddy attitude. Or, may be he's just a bit of a fuddy duddy :o

raise your hands those who are going to meet suegha and the mrs.tiger :D

suegha....u'd have to come further south if u wanna meet me :D

SOUTH, It says you're in Bankok, tthats North to me! :D

You never gave me the stars :o

Or is it Australia, U're talkin about MIG?

Edited by SamuiJens

Suegha, added the date of the meet up to your title, might help with a bit more info. I would love to meet up but can't get hubby to agree to a night out over in Samui.

Of course, the fact that he's suffering a pinched nerve in his back and can only walk a few 100m at a time might have something to do with his fuddy duddy attitude. Or, may be he's just a bit of a fuddy duddy :D

it's okay hunny! you go on and enjoy with your tv mates... :o

I'll hold the fort here

:D

note to self... Find a lovely lady to agree to be my wife

Edited by kayo

Of course, the fact that he's suffering a pinched nerve in his back and can only walk a few 100m at a time might have something to do with his fuddy duddy attitude. Or, may be he's just a bit of a fuddy duddy :D

it's okay hunny! you go on and enjoy with your tv mates... :o

I'll hold the fort here

:D

note to self... Find a lovely lady to agree to be my wife

Guess, SBK is NOT coming alone NOW! :D:D

Of course, the fact that he's suffering a pinched nerve in his back and can only walk a few 100m at a time might have something to do with his fuddy duddy attitude. Or, may be he's just a bit of a fuddy duddy :o

Thanks for adding the date sbk. Sorry you can't get across, however, we are there for 3 weeks so we might pop across to see you. I'll be in touch.

BTW, if anyone's going to be there, we'll be there for 8pm and will have something to eat and a few drinks.

I don't know how you'd recognise me, I don't look like my avartar and my personal profile photo is blurred. So, I'm the one with the Irish accent, my wife's a Scouser, she's tall and slim, I'll be sweating profusely - it takes me weeks to get used to the heat!

Hope to see some people there.

Thanks for adding the date sbk. Sorry you can't get across, however, we are there for 3 weeks so we might pop across to see you. I'll be in touch.

BTW, if anyone's going to be there, we'll be there for 8pm and will have something to eat and a few drinks.

I don't know how you'd recognise me, I don't look like my avartar and my personal profile photo is blurred. So, I'm the one with the Irish accent, my wife's a Scouser, she's tall and slim, I'll be sweating profusely - it takes me weeks to get used to the heat!

Hope to see some people there.

OK It's official,Mrs Roo , will let Mr Roo out to play.Booked my air ticket 9 OK Taxi )from....... to Ting Tong Bar.Now do you think I will get funny looks when I ask for Ting Tong Bar Khrup?

Mr Rooo Pic to fiollow.

raise your hands those who are going to meet suegha and the mrs.tiger :D

suegha....u'd have to come further south if u wanna meet me :bah:

SOUTH, It says you're in Bankok, tthats North to me! :D

You never gave me the stars :o

Or is it Australia, U're talkin about MIG?

well....bangkok is north of samui...but im south of samui for a short while :o

aussie hmmmm....now thats interesting u should mention that :bah:

too bad meeting is in samui.... :D but well enjoy even if its without me I guess ;)

Thank you Mr & Mrs Suegha.Great night.

Thank you too roo! It was great to meet you. I was surprised that you were a 6'4'' blond blue-eyed Aussie. It's funny how you see people in your head!!!

See you soon...