Lets Play Monoply

sukanyacondo

Myself and the wife own some condos at Lumpini Ville built by LPN a "reputable" company which we have been letting quite successfully with no problems. Recently I realised that we also had 3 car parking spaces (1 given for each condo) sitting doing nothing as none of our tenants has a car. I suggested to the wife we could advertise them and make a bit more money, good idea darrrrrrrrrrrling she said so we did this and all was well and the birds all sung and life was good etc etc.

We have now rented one out indefinately to a person who lives in Lumpini centre opposite (their car parks full) with two left remaining.

Wife decides a large ad in the shops at the bottom of the complex is a good way to get the other two filled quickly.

Ad goes in and about 1 day later a phone call form Niti office manager says we cant do this??????? reason?? they have decided that they will rent out all the car park spaces but somehow forgot to tell the residents there, they kind of just decided it by them selves!!!!

Anyway the wifes having none of it and waved our "rules of LPN" booklet at them which does not say anything about renting out the parking spaces.

What i think is happening apart from some back handers maybe is that "our" spaces are being let for 400 baht per month and "theirs" for 600 baht and they dont like any competition. probably why the car parks empty too!!

They even went into the shop where the ad had been placed and told the woman to remove it!! I mean she owns the shop and surely she can put an ad in for this without the bully boy tactics of LPN.

So if you want to park your car now you will have to go to the NITI office there and buy a parking space from them which they are basically stealing from everyone there without there permission!!

I have a nice list of questions being formulated right now for the office manage one being if they fill all the spaces and I buy a car with the 3 condos I own there where shall i put it being as when i bought the condos my sale contract says I have one space for each condo???

Sunbelt can they do this ????????

Hilarious but then again TIT hahahahahaahahaha

Wife is fuming and you really dont want to see her like this!!

nitis nationwide are known for their sideline activities , from renting out condos whilst owners are away , bumping up the rents behind the owners backs , fiddling the outgoings and taking backhanders for maintenance and security contracts.

owners need to keep a close watch on accounts and grill the manager regularly and fiercely at owners meetings.

i've never heard of the car pack fiddle though , and it sounds like they dont have a leg to stand on.

lets hope that when their scam is brought to a halt , you arent suddenly plagued with water leaks , lights out in your corridor and poor television reception.

Thanks tax exile can you explain to me what "NITI" means and who owns NITI? Is it part of the LPN group responsible for maintenance ? seems all condos have a "Niti"

Wifes already getting ready to speak with LPN head office tomorrow and armed with her contract of purchase staing we have a parking space for each condo.

If SUNBELT ASIA SEE THIS WOULD WELCOME THEIR COMMENTS??

Thanks Paul