It / Computer / Wireless Stores In Hua Hin

nikster

Hi,

I am in Hua Hin right now and need some specialized equipment - a USB WiFi stick with a detachable antenna.

Where is my best chance to get this in HH? A large IT mall could have this, or a store that's specialized in wireless equipment - antennas and so on.

I know there's a store like that in Chiang Mai, one in Pattaya, and BKK I am sure has a few, but does anyone know where to get this in Hua Hin?

thanks a lot!

See the internet forum thread for details on this equipment:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115759

Hi,

I am in Hua Hin right now and need some specialized equipment - a USB WiFi stick with a detachable antenna.

Where is my best chance to get this in HH? A large IT mall could have this, or a store that's specialized in wireless equipment - antennas and so on.

I know there's a store like that in Chiang Mai, one in Pattaya, and BKK I am sure has a few, but does anyone know where to get this in Hua Hin?

thanks a lot!

See the internet forum thread for details on this equipment:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115759

Probably the best computer store in Hua Hin is on Petkassem road (the main road) just south of the San Paulo Hospital. There is a row of one story shops including a real estate office, a wholesale liquor store, and then the computer store. They are small but seem to know what they are doing and have a good variety of wireless gear.

Probably the best computer store in Hua Hin is on Petkassem road (the main road) just south of the San Paulo Hospital. There is a row of one story shops including a real estate office, a wholesale liquor store, and then the computer store. They are small but seem to know what they are doing and have a good variety of wireless gear.

Thanks for the tip - I checked out the shop and while they didn't have what I want, they were friendly and knowledgeable. They knew what I wanted. Also they sell some antennas as well.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the tip - I checked out the shop and while they didn't have what I want, they were friendly and knowledgeable. They knew what I wanted. Also they sell some antennas as well.

You may buy USB wifi from Pantip, I found many shop have it and visit www.bangkokwireless.net if you want external antenna.