Bakeries?

I am looking for a bakery that can make me some special types and designs of breads. I will go the bakery and demonstrate how to make it but then want them to take over mass producing.

Anyone know of someone who can do?

Thanks,

M

I am looking for a bakery that can make me some special types and designs of breads. I will go the bakery and demonstrate how to make it but then want them to take over mass producing.

Thanks,

M

try angela;s bakery in maenam she might be able to help ..

Thanks,

M

Mafaso,

You must be one heck of an entrepreneur.Burrito carts,Tacos,metal detectors NOW PRETZELS? Wow.

On a serious note, try the bread in a few restaurants & ask where they get it from if you like it.Otherwise check out Khun Wit in Chaweng & Nathon he has several bakeries, I am sure he can accommodate your mass production.

Good luck.

Thanks,

M

Mafaso,

You must be one heck of an entrepreneur.Burrito carts,Tacos,metal detectors NOW PRETZELS? Wow.

On a serious note, try the bread in a few restaurants & ask where they get it from if you like it.Otherwise check out Khun Wit in Chaweng & Nathon he has several bakeries, I am sure he can accommodate your mass production.

Good luck.

Pretzels? Keep consulting your Magic 8 Ball and maybe you'll eventually come up with the right answer.

:o

Thanks,

M

Mafaso,

Good luck.

Pretzels? Keep consulting your Magic 8 Ball and maybe you'll eventually come up with the right answer.

:o

Don't mention it Mafaso,glad to be of help.