We all knew it

10 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh await the "fake news" brigade to put down the beer and find the keyboard, this was reported in NYTimes yesterday with exception of Faucci remarks

Yes. Do you suppose these facts are being on Fox "News" and One America Network?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-response.html

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

An examination reveals the president was warned about the potential for a pandemic but that internal divisions, lack of planning and his faith in his own instincts led to a halting response.

WASHINGTON — “Any way you cut it, this is going to be bad,” a senior medical adviser at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Dr. Carter Mecher, wrote on the night of Jan. 28, in an email to a group of public health experts scattered around the government and universities. “The projected size of the outbreak already seems hard to believe.”

19 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh await the "fake news" brigade to put down the beer and find the keyboard, this was reported in NYTimes yesterday with exception of Faucci remarks

Latest Trump tweet had the hashtag #FireFaucci

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Don de don don, is this the greatest presidential failure in the history of presidential failures? You are really giving Nixon and Bush a serious nudge!

#TrumpResign!

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Susco said:

Noticed on some posts on Yahoo finance about him wanting to fire Faucci , several commenters called him Covid45  haha

Nancy Reagan was a pretty bad president (remember her, she was married to old Ronnie) but she was slightly better than Don de don don!

• Haha 1

To add insult to injury (to the tens of thousands dead and yet to come) he expresses no regrets and instead tries to paint his performance as a perfect success. Why so many Americans still fall for this gaslighting is beyond my comprehension.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

To add insult to injury (to the tens of thousands dead and yet to come) he expresses no regrets and instead tries to paint his performance as a perfect success. Why so many Americans still fall for this gaslighting is beyond my comprehension.

Sure yes.  And he will win in a landslide old Joe has no chance.

• Haha 1

The guy is a real estate agent so he never cared and neither understood much about any virus. What’s more remarkable Is he frequently used to praise Putin and Russia in every sentence coming out his mouth however in last 6 months he stopped doing that. Perhaps he got back those tapes ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

The kindest thing I can say about Trump.

I am at a golf tournament and am watching Trump. He hits his tee shot into the water and after several more poor shots he finally gets an 11 on a par 4. What a disaster I think but then it turns out that a lot of the other golfers are having trouble on this hole too and there are many others with scores of around 11 (the South Korean golfer, however, was excellent and got a birdie).

My conclusion? Trump is pretty bad but it was a difficult hole.

Edited by chessman

Feb 29th: Dr. Fauci on coronavirus fears: No need to change lifestyle yet

Feb- a bombshell New York Times report which said he and other Trump administration officials recommended the implementation of physical distancing to combat the coronavirus in February, but were rebuffed for almost a month.

https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-on-coronavirus-fears-no-need-to-change-lifestyle-yet-79684677616

Fauci and the NYT are having a biden moment imop! Time for Fauci to go!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, chessman said:

The kindest thing I can say about Trump.

I am at a golf tournament and am watching Trump. He hits his tee shot into the water and after several more poor shots he finally gets an 11 on a par 4. What a disaster I think but then it turns out that a lot of the other golfers are having trouble on this hole too and there are many others with scores of around 11 (the South Korean golfer, however, was excellent and got a birdie).

My conclusion? Trump is pretty bad but it was a difficult hole.

Here is the big difference.

Golfers are always at least TRYING to get a low score.

45 in his two month delay was clearly prioritizing his reelection and the booming stock market over the health and well being of the American people. That is completely unforgiveable. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Here is the big difference.

Golfers are always at least TRYING to get a low score.

I disagree. Trump is trying to get a low score because he wants to win.

unfortunately, he is incompetent 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chessman said:

I disagree. Trump is trying to get a low score because he wants to win.

unfortunately, he is incompetent 

Agreed he is incompetent. The very worst person imaginable to be president at a time like this.

39 minutes ago, riclag said:

Feb 29th: Dr. Fauci on coronavirus fears: No need to change lifestyle yet

Feb- a bombshell New York Times report which said he and other Trump administration officials recommended the implementation of physical distancing to combat the coronavirus in February, but were rebuffed for almost a month.

https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-on-coronavirus-fears-no-need-to-change-lifestyle-yet-79684677616

Fauci and the NYT are having a biden moment imop! Time for Fauci to go!

2 serious questions.

1. Are you aware that there has been an orchestrated right wing media campaign against Fauci since people perceived he showed negative body language when Trump spoke about the deep state?

2. After a careful observation of the facts, do you think this criticism of Fauci is justified or do you think that because Trump also gets a lot of unfair criticism then it is only proper that unfair criticism is aimed at everybody, especially people who are praised by the liberal press?

Edited by chessman