Its Here - The (now Official) Phuket Pissup

donna

So. after much deliberation, we have decided to hold the Phuket Pissup on May 12 which is a saturday. the location is not yet decided, but it is almost certain that we will NOT be holding it in Patong (OK wolfie?). (the location will be disclosed only after you accept the invitation). before you start whining, Phuket isnt a huge island, so it should not be a problem for most of you.

we are in the process of discussing a location with a few venues around the island and will confirm this in a couple of days. (suggestions ARE welcome) but what we want to know FIRST is:

how many of you are there on phuket?

and

how many of you will come to our Phuket Pissup?

we arent planning on having a free for all blinder - just TV members and their partners really. a friendly get together where we can all get to know each other, network etc (translation: get pissed and brag about stuff that you have never done and dont ever plan on doing but you wish you had the guts to do).

so, who is in? you can either reply here or pm me.

please note: if you actually joined up to TV AFTER reading this notice, you will not receive details of the location, as this information will be PM'd to people who are members only.

Me and the missus would like to come and meet you all.

We are happy and smug as we got our 1 year visa's today and move out next week!

If anyone wants anything bringing over from blighty let me know, if it ain't too big or heavy I will do my best.

Stu

Hi Stuandchris...

If you have room, some Bassetts All sorts licorice and Callard and Bower licorice.

Pretty pretty please.

Cheers.

Ted

Me and the missus would like to come and meet you all.

We are happy and smug as we got our 1 year visa's today and move out next week!

If anyone wants anything bringing over from blighty let me know, if it ain't too big or heavy I will do my best.

Stu

So. after much deliberation, we have decided to hold the Phuket Pissup on May 12 which is a saturday. the location is not yet decided, but it is almost certain that we will NOT be holding it in Patong (OK wolfie?). (the location will be disclosed only after you accept the invitation). before you start whining, Phuket isnt a huge island, so it should not be a problem for most of you.

we are in the process of discussing a location with a few venues around the island and will confirm this in a couple of days. (suggestions ARE welcome) but what we want to know FIRST is:

how many of you are there on phuket?

and

how many of you will come to our Phuket Pissup?

we arent planning on having a free for all blinder - just TV members and their partners really. a friendly get together where we can all get to know each other, network etc (translation: get pissed and brag about stuff that you have never done and dont ever plan on doing but you wish you had the guts to do).

so, who is in? you can either reply here or pm me.

please note: if you actually joined up to TV AFTER reading this notice, you will not receive details of the location, as this information will be PM'd to people who are members only.