Bhumjaithai MP slammed for ‘insulting’ comment

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

I still want to know the name of the smart ass, puerile, idiot farang who turned down the offer of a mask from Anutin in front of an assembled crowd and on TV. A lot of trouble has come our way as a result.

No doubt someone following the divine guidance of Donald Trump. Face masks optional in America!

• Confused 1

Gotta love T/Visa, as it keeps me amused during the lock-in. One heck of a truly amazing government in LOS ! Probably the only country to have a convicted heroin trafficker as a government Minister. I have just looked through several of the financial disclosures that these lads had to make to be politicians. (All on the net). After the heroin guy got six years in prison in Oz, served four and was deported, he seems to have bounced back quite well. He and Mr Anutin are both a bit wealthy, as they say. The ex-con chap gave his net worth as $42 million USD ! It seems these bods also share a common love of fancy watches and nice cars too. The ex-con owns a Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Benz and a Tesla, just to name a few. Good to know LOS in in the safe hands of like-minded, humble business folk. Obviously, since these luxury items that they own were all manufactured by foreigners, Mr Anutin and his pals don't really hate us at all ! He must have simply been mis-quoted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aussiepeter said:

Gotta love T/Visa, as it keeps me amused during the lock-in. One heck of a truly amazing government in LOS ! Probably the only country to have a convicted heroin trafficker as a government Minister. I have just looked through several of the financial disclosures that these lads had to make to be politicians. (All on the net). After the heroin guy got six years in prison in Oz, served four and was deported, he seems to have bounced back quite well. He and Mr Anutin are both a bit wealthy, as they say. The ex-con chap gave his net worth as $42 million USD ! It seems these bods also share a common love of fancy watches and nice cars too. The ex-con owns a Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Benz and a Tesla, just to name a few. Good to know LOS in in the safe hands of like-minded, humble business folk. Obviously, since these luxury items that they own were all manufactured by foreigners, Mr Anutin and his pals don't really hate us at all ! He must have simply been mis-quoted. 

Think you'll find it was flour he was "caught in possession of". How he managed to six years for being a baker is beyond me. If you are researching Chalerm and his sons are a good place to start.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Think you'll find it was flour he was "caught in possession of". How he managed to six years for being a baker is beyond me. If you are researching Chalerm and his sons are a good place to start.

Chalerm and sons made Goodfellas look like Sunday School

• Haha 1

I thought this guy was on enforced holiday or in an "inactive post".

But apparently he's back, and his first comment is to accuse somebody of doing something that he is equally as guilty of!

The man is an absolute moron with rhino hide! For someone like this to be in his high falluting position (Minister of Health with no experience of the health department ?) would be an absolute embarrassment to Thailand during "normal times" but in the middle of a pandemic, strikes me as him being totally mentally incapable of handling the pressure, and to cover this fact up, seems to take the first opportunity he can to criticise somebody else for not performing correctly, or how he perceives they should be performing! (I use the "P" word deliberately!)

As another poster puts it "Pot - kettle - black"!

Well, that Anutin guy isnt perfect himself . He called us farangs dirty people and basically blamed us for thr whole Corona Virus thing !! He is a complete moran. And do you really think that the Thai Goverment have this pandemic under control ????? No way .......

On 4/15/2020 at 6:58 PM, Yinn said:

Oh, the farang favorite guy.

This will be longgggggggg thread. 

Attack!!!!!

Get him!!!!

please not care what this guy say. 

I not like him because BEFORE the election he PROMISE not join Prayut. 

AFTER the election he Join Prayut.

You angry he call some farang dirty.

i angry because...

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/bhumjaithai-will-not-vote-for-prayuts-pm-nomination-if-palang-pracharat-get-fewer-than-251-votes-anutin/

????????????????????????????????

So it's not ok for Thai MPs to insult Thais for acting stupid but ok for Anutin to insult foreigners. Hmmmm

And he's shocked people call him a racist... Double standards much? I get the feeling Anutin is barely self aware. Get this ass clown out of office. He's doing more damage to Thailand than COVID-19

Re: Boonkua’s comment came after a group of people who were denied the Bt5,000 government handout by the system’s software marched to the Finance Ministry to demand their dues on Wednesday.

Folks, system software does not reject payments; either the design has a serious shortfall or the eligibility authorization process is eliminating people. 

This doesn't help either; on the site, 14 million Thai’s crash online registration for 5,000 baht cash handout

So the program was based on 5,000-baht handout, expected to begin on April 1, is intended for the 3 million or so temporary employees, contract employees and self-employed individuals who aren't covered by the social security system.

More than 19 million registered for 5,000 baht handout as of ...... March 30.

9 million people out of 21.7 million who registered will be eligible for the 5,000-baht financial aid ease the impact of Covid-19.....April 1

Some 27 million people registered for the 5,000 Baht handout for each month ... April 15

Big differential between the government original 3 million projected eligible, revised government 9 million eligible and the onwards and upwards of 21.7 million "I want the 5,000 Baht" online registrations.

Good intentions but ineffective planning!

On 4/16/2020 at 12:03 PM, Thingamabob said:

I still want to know the name of the smart ass, puerile, idiot farang who turned down the offer of a mask from Anutin in front of an assembled crowd and on TV. A lot of trouble has come our way as a result.

Why? At the time of the incident, the farang's response was entirely correct, and reflected the wider opinion of most of the rest of the world (including the Thai WHO) that wearing masks was unnecessary except for medical staff and individuals with obvious symptoms. The fact that scientific opinion on this has changed in the past few weeks is irrelevant, the health minister was angry because the foreigner messed up his photo op.