Trump to announce 'guidelines' on reopening U.S. economy Thursday

webfact

Just now, Gweiloman said:

I did lose my job and was unable to find another for quite a while. But I had savings and I wasn’t living paycheck to paycheck. And I didn’t have to depend on the food bank either. But then again, I’m not an American. 

So you don't have a viable solution, don't have a plan, but have plenty of underhanded insults and opinions. 

Please don't be a keyboard warrior. Its really rather pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

So stay home, lose your job, default on your mortgage, default on your car, wreck your credit score and likely go bankrupt until testing is widespread enough to use it as a sort of pass for movement. 

And that's just a younger middle class family situation, never mind people that live hand to mouth/paycheck to paycheck. 

Nobody is going to do that. Do you really think people are going to do that? 

They did during the Great Depression. Most suffered (not the bankers), some died, life went on. Same here. As inept as the US government is, it is making arrangement for funds to at least keep people fed, and a mortgage can go unpaid for up to 18 months. Try and think positively instead of just shooting holes at the obvious - stay at home or more people will die.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

People stayed home during the depression because there was a depression and no work available. Forcing people and ridiculing people to stay home for an undetermined amount of time will cause another great depression or worse. Your thinking is all mixed up and makes no sense. 

And while you may hate banks and corporations and businesses they are a key mechanism of a healthy economy and workforce. It just is. 

But I got ya, your opinion is that people should stay home no matter what and no matter how long and no matter what the economic fallout is and no matter what kind of lives lost due to this while ridiculing people who objectively state that this position is literally impossible and unsustainable. 

Another depression at this time is unavoidable, so just stop there. And, a healthy economy? A truly healthy economy would have prepared for this (like the experts have been warning for years) and been able to ride this wave. This virus has exposed what a flimsy and eventually futile economy there really is in place. There is enough food stocked up for people to live on to weather this thing.

But I got ya, your opinion is that people should go back to work, probably to save your 401k, and no matter what kind of lives are lost due to you and yours placing money over life while ridiculing people who clearly state the solution, you won't lift a hand to try and assist.

Edited by J Town
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Whats your plan if you run out of money? Whats your plan if you can't feed your family?

Do you really believe that this imaginary globalist collective is going to keep you and your family fed and housed? 

If you c(d)are to take of your colored glasses you find that there are countries outside your beloved country

that collectively take care of families being housed and fed, though few exceptions do exist.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Most of the Red States that trusted Trump and followed his idiotic disregard for science are experiencing big spike; North and South Dakota included. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/coronavirus-hot-spots-farm-belt-189272

Good re reading Sad if the cases get out of control that seems to be the cases.