visa extension after extension?

6 hours ago, lambiepie said:

I too extended until 01/05 - I haven't seen any notifications about the end of April automatic extensions, are you just being optimistic or have I missed something?

It's 10 days until the end of the month. Just wait for next announcement. 

I extended a visa on arrival for 30 days and it expired today, April 20th. I went to immigration and they said I didn't need to come in because my visa was automatically extended to April 30th. The guy also said that if the government decides to extend that more that I would not need to come again. What we have to do next is really up to what the government decides in the next week. 

8 hours ago, superdome said:

I was fined for a 2 day overstay..due to a cancelled flight on 1st April..finally getting away on 3rd ..will i get a refund ..i have read thats what they are doing...is that true..? 

No

I have seen nothing about immigration giving a refund. Just false info floating around.

5 hours ago, LeoCesar said:

After april, if they forces us to leave but there are no airplanes that traffic our homecountry, then what will happen to us?

That is exactly why it will be extended beyound the 30th.

5 hours ago, LeoCesar said:

After april, if they forces us to leave but there are no airplanes that traffic our homecountry, then what will happen to us?

That is a rather bleak and unlikely scenario.... I would expect your country to supply repatriation flight or Thailand to classify you as overstay. 

I just read on Reuters that visas for foreigners will be extended until July 30. (article cited with link, below). 

Does this also apply for those of us with visa exempt entries? 

"Foreigners whose visas had expired since March 26 will be permitted to stay until July 30 without having to apply for an extension, said Narumon Pinyosinwat, spokeswoman for the Thai government."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-thailand/thailand-extends-foreigners-visas-as-coronavirus-cases-slow-idUSKBN2230HS

9 minutes ago, Scott3000 said:

I just read on Reuters that visas for foreigners will be extended until July 30. (article cited with link, below).

In the news forum now.

It extends the ministerial order dated the April 7th according to a Thai newspaper. It has a draft of the order.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:47 PM, runamok27 said:

I extended a visa on arrival for 30 days and it expired today, April 20th. I went to immigration and they said I didn't need to come in because my visa was automatically extended to April 30th. The guy also said that if the government decides to extend that more that I would not need to come again. What we have to do next is really up to what the government decides in the next week. 

Could you specify which office? They all give different answers.