Chiang Mai Arrival/Isolation

HelloJo

Hello,

I'm due to fly into Chiang Mai at the end of this month (April) from Koh Samui where I've been for the last 2 months. I'm flying from Surat Thani. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me or direct me to any latest info on arrival there? Earlier this month I know they mandated a 2 week isolation period in a government building for foreigners arriving from overseas and Bangkok (where I'll be changing flights). I've not been able to find any updated information on any of this. 

You will be met at Chiang Mai airport by police and health officials. IF you own or rent your own house or condo in Chiang Mai (and have proof of such with you) you will be allowed to self quarantine at home after signing documents ordering you to do so and you may have a visit from authorities at some point, checking that you are complying. If you do not have a home you will be brought to a quarantine hotel at your cost where you must stay in the room for 14 days. You will receive 3 meals a day deposited outside your door and fresh bedding delivered when requested. This is still in effect and there has been no updated info on when it might be lifted.

Edited by kilt