Curfew breakers continue to flout the law

webfact

Curfew breakers continue to flout the law

By The Phuket News

1587443808_1-org.jpg

Another 28 people were arrested overnight for breaking the nightly curfew from 10pm to 4am. Photo; Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Phuket Provincial Police have reported 28 more people arrested for breaking the curfew overnight, bringing to 636 the official tally of people arrested for breaking the national nightly curfew from 10pm to 4am since the curfew began on Apr 3.

According to an infographic posted this morning by Phuket Provincial Police, the number of arrests for breaking the curfew reported by each police station on the island so far is as follows:

Muang Phuket Police Station – 205 (8 new cases)

Patong Police Station – 149 (13)

Wichit Police Station – 72 (1)

Chalong Police Station – 43 (1)

Karon Police Station – 36 (1)

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/curfew-breakers-continue-to-flout-the-law-75776.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-04-21

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Personally, I think a stuffed teddy bear has more intelligence than "they"!

yes, clearly !

22 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

"They" who....

They are rats in uniform !

I'm in Pattaya, high (ish) floor condo, looking on to a main Soi.  I have a habit of hanging out my window before bed, usually after midnight, taking in the atmosphere.  ONE day so far I haven't seen someone out there.  No police though.

Right- to get back on track, which is about curfews IN PHUKET  as clearly stated in the first post.  The excuse of needing to get credit for my phone' is completely lame as the stores that do it are SHUT. 

Its not just the cops making sweeps- where I am the Orbator's nice new Hiluxes with flashing lights (some here will be gutted to hear they do NOT have BMWs) are out doing patrols as well. On a positive note they nailed 9 of the pain in the erse Fre-rabs that descended on us as Patong was closed down. I have not seen the Army but understand they may be on the island, probably deployed to areas they are needed as we can be sealed off very easily with available resources.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Right- to get back on track, which is about curfews IN PHUKET  as clearly stated in the first post.  The excuse of needing to get credit for my phone' is completely lame as the stores that do it are SHUT. 

Its not just the cops making sweeps- where I am the Orbator's nice new Hiluxes with flashing lights (some here will be gutted to hear they do NOT have BMWs) are out doing patrols as well. On a positive note they nailed 9 of the pain in the erse Fre-rabs that descended on us as Patong was closed down. I have not seen the Army but understand they may be on the island, probably deployed to areas they are needed as we can be sealed off very easily with available resources.

I have seen Military Police vehicles in Bang Tao, as you say, an area where they are needed.