Where to buy yeast in Chiang Mai

lordblackader

Makro has a couple of different types....I bought one for 110B? and keep it sealed up in our freezer...It comes in a box & you ladle it out as needed....It lasts for months.....

They don't have it in the individual packets here.....Rim Ping has it in small bottles for about 50B....Better off at Makro .....We just got a bread machine & have been putting it through it's paces......

We're spending more time in the kitchen cooking now that there's no dining out + too far to go for pick up of our favs.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Yes Rimping has it but I find that Yoke has a much better selection. (Bakers yeast, not sure about champagne yeast as I've never used it before.)

YOK  is located on the access road of superhwy   ,   same side as bus station ( arcade)

but about a km south of the bus station

Home brewing is legal. Best follow earlier link you will get delivered in 2 days. 2 good online stores ship yeast, hops and malt grains. You need know what you doing to make beer. Sensitisation very important you need star San.

Anyone know a brewers club or group in Chiang Mai?

Great hobby and better than buying beer.

1 hour ago, cmsally said:

A couple of days ago Rimping was really low on baking supplies. It looks like everyone must be baking !!

Which one? I was at the one near the Airport Plaza mall and I didn't noticed anything out of the ordinary.....  but then again it really doesn't have that much in the way of baking items. (in my opinion)