90 Day Report

I managed to do a 90 day report on 23 April after changing the browser which I think was successful in that I got an acknowledgement with PENDING in the top right hand.   How long does it take for the notification to come back please?

It depens upon the office that does your report. Some can take a week and others in a day or so.

The is the only the 2nd day immigration has worked since you did the report so it is little early to be expecting it.

further to my original post, it's now the 30th and still no confirmation, and I am told the IO is closed from tonight until the 7th incl, so unlikely I will get anything during that time, so it's looking like I will have to make a round trip of 120 kms next Thursday!  C'est la vie!

Edited by GuyFawkes

6 minutes ago, GuyFawkes said:

further to my original post, it's now the 30th and still no confirmation, and I am told the IO is closed from tonight until the 7th incl, so unlikely I will get anything during that time, so it's looking like I will have to make a round trip of 120 kms next Thursday!  C'est la vie!

90 day reports are suspended until 31st July

1 minute ago, GuyFawkes said:

Not if you still want to do one or so I'm told.

Furthermore I'm also told not all IO's are adhering to the the 31st July policy.  so to be sure I wanted to do a report not knowing whether my IO has accepted the temporary halt to the report.

52 minutes ago, GuyFawkes said:

They may be open tomorrow the 1st. 

The will be open on the 5th since that is not a holiday.

13 minutes ago, GuyFawkes said:

Furthermore I'm also told not all IO's are adhering to the the 31st July policy. 

The are wrong if they are not. No reports are due until after July 31st.

45 minutes ago, GuyFawkes said:

you can do one if you like, but you are the one complaining its a 120km round trip.

1 hour ago, GuyFawkes said:

so it's looking like I will have to make a round trip of 120 kms next Thursday!  C'est la vie!

1 hour ago, GuyFawkes said:

Travelled to CW yesterday and did my 90 day report, there was a queue, got a number and had to wait in the queue for one hour to do the report.

CW looks quite busy at the moment and people seem to not care about distance from each other when walking around.

10 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Why is anyone bothering to do a 90 day report? they are suspended ,suspended ,end of .

If you usually do them online, do you think the online system will still work for you if you miss a window?

13 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

If you usually do them online, do you think the online system will still work for you if you miss a window?

You would still be able to complete the application.

Whether it is approved by your local office or not could be another issue. But I would think they would be approved since it would not be any different than doing one in person.

20 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I never bother with online(just did not work properly) as i only live a few miles from Jomtien and do it when out shopping and it only takes a few minutes  ,but as there is now no need ,why bother?

On 4/30/2020 at 5:11 AM, KhaoNiaw said:

I had the same question and since doing it online is so easy, I just filed the report less than 1 hour ago (CW). Received approval within 50 minutes! A new record! They must be bored at CW. ????