Money transfer From Thailand To The UK for Pension contributions.

I know this has been asked a number of times, but things change monthly in the banking sector.

I want to send home a once a year payment of 30,000 baht from my Thai bank to my UK bank to pay for my national insurance contributions.

The best, easiest and cheapest way to do this please. Using my bank seems to be very expensive and Transferwise don't seem to handle baht.

Many thanks in Advance for any recommendations.  ????

9 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Send 30,000 Baht to me and I will transfer GBP 730 to your UK bank account from mine.

LOL. Now, will that work both ways, ie; you transfer the money, I check with my UK bank and if the deposit is there, THEN I send you the money from my Thai account. Sound good?  ????

Edited by thequietman
7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Directly to a bank account is possible. After selecting the country and the amount you will see the choices.

To change the page to English you use the drop down shown here.

image.png.03ff8274525212a98786e0bb3b3fbe95.png

image.png.2410e120fe0392d026d3ecc930076fb2.png

Thank you very much. ???? Just did a quick run through and it seems straightforward. Excellent. Didn't want to rely on family members to sort it for me.

Edited by thequietman

Dee money relies only on their mobile app, which includes advertising material - which is where they make their money and of course the exchange rate addition. It's not internet friendly banking at all. and unless you live in BKK and can visit their offices, it's a right hassle to set up.