Visa Agent in Hua Hin

gamini

I am trying to find Visa agent in Hua Hin who can do our marriage extension. I have contacted already two and they haven't replied. Please can anybody help. My wife and I are both sick and we cannot go to immigration. We have proper medical certificate to confirm this

On 5/2/2020 at 5:00 PM, kralledr said:

Pm me, i can give you a contact

idi not know how to get a pm message I was expecting an email from you it is (removed) I just need to extend my marriage Visa and cannot go myself because I am ill and my wife has had a serious heart attack

5 hours ago, gamini said:

i not know how to get a pm message

@gamini, to send a PM to any ThaiVisa user: Hover-over or click on the ThaiVisa User Name and find the link named "Message".

When another user responds you'll be notified either in-browser on your next logged-in visit to ThaiVisa and/or via email (depending on your notification preferences).

If another user has sent you a Personal Message, you can check for and select to read them by looking for and clicking the 'Envelope' icon (which you'll find at the top-right corner of the ThaiVisa page next to your username).  

tempsnip.png.953a395c8e95acc76aa3475c0e2108f1.png

Is it possible I can get this information for a reliable Visa agent as well 

As I’m looking into starting my own business in Hua Hin & looking what is required for work permits 

thanks