Help, compassion given to those hit hard by COVID-19 pandemic

snoop1130

Help, compassion given to those hit hard by COVID-19 pandemic

5ef599d6ac886b6bfedd28de090f411e.jpeg

BANGKOK(NNT)-Thai people have shown compassion for each other in this time of crisis, by donating essential items to underprivileged people and those seriously affected by the pandemic.

House Speaker Chuan Leekpai has donated 28,800 cartons of milk via district representatives to handicapped children, orphans, families living in poverty, and children in the three southern border provinces affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.

A Palang Pracharath Party MP Sira Jenjaka has visited Kheha Community in Thung Song Hong subdistrict of Bangkok, to meet with bedridden patients in the community. He has gathered input on the difficulties facing villagers, and delivered relief bags and funds to help community residents.

Alumni from the Army Transportation Engineering School have packed dried food and drinking water onto trucks, delivering it to residents of Wat Bang Community in Nonthaburi. They have set up distribution points, where all operations comply with precautionary measures from the Ministry of Public Health.

Mr Pariwat Chanla, the village headman of Ban Moo 6 in Sriracha district of Chonburi has sought out villagers along with his deputies to deliver 400 sets of relief bags, with dried food, and face masks for senior citizens, bedridden patients, and community residents. Most of the items in relief bags are essential to daily life.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2020-05-11

From where I am sitting, I don,t see anyone being affected by this "pandemic". What I do see are many thousands of people being seriously affected by the completely over the top reaction to this media creation, around the world many millions. Merriam Webster defines "pandemic" as a widespread disease with an EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH transmission rate, yet I do not know anyone who has fallen foul of this elusive virus, and furthermore do not know anyone who knows anyone affected. Why is the media so intent on the proliferation of panic generating stories ? Someone somewhere is waiting to make billions of dollars out of the misery caused, and the chances are that they already have enough billions to open the flood Gates to make this happen ????

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1