Siren Demo/test Of What?

Gonzo the Face

Last night [sunday] about 9:30 - 10 PM, around the Rama IX bridge, there must have been at least 20 vehicles with sirens running up and down Rattanakosin and Doi Saket Gao.... I was a bit out of it to go and chase them, but it sounded like something very serious.....I thought first thing , it was another bus smash up....

Anybody know what it was all about ??

Gonzo

Last night [sunday] about 9:30 - 10 PM, around the Rama IX bridge, there must have been at least 20 vehicles with sirens running up and down Rattanakosin and Doi Saket Gao.... I was a bit out of it to go and chase them, but it sounded like something very serious.....I thought first thing , it was another bus smash up....

Gonzo

I think it might just be that during your water throwing activities yesterday, that you accidently got some water thrown at you that ended up in your ear and later it created a ringing or wailing sound that you mistook for sirens.

I hope this helps you

Gonzo

I think it might just be that during your water throwing activities yesterday, that you accidently got some water thrown at you that ended up in your ear and later it created a ringing or wailing sound that you mistook for sirens.

I hope this helps you

dont think thats gonna help at all :o