Ink Master Tattooist Daniel Silva Arrested for Murder After Crash Kills YouTuber Corey La Barrie

snoop1130

Ink Master Tattooist Daniel Silva Arrested for Murder After Crash Kills YouTuber Corey La Barrie

By Robyn Merrett

thjl.PNG

Daniel Silva, Corey La Barrie / DANIEL SILVA/INSTAGRAM; COREY LA BARRIE/TWITTER

Ink Master's Daniel Silva has been arrested for murder following the death of YouTube star Corey La Barrie, who was killed in a car crash on Sunday — his 25th birthday.

The Los Angeles Police Department's Valley Traffic Division announced the arrest on Monday, one day after the fatal crash.

"The Los Angeles Police Department's Valley Traffic Division announce the arrest of Daniel Joseph Silva, a 27-year-old driver and resident of Los Angeles for murder," authorities stated.

The fatal incident occurred just after 9:30 p.m. in the Valley Village area of Los Angeles, when "a 2020 McLaren 600LT was traveling eastbound on Huston Street at a high rate of speed when the driver lost control. 

Full Story: https://people.com/tv/daniel-silva-charged-for-death-of-youtube-star-corey-la-barrie/

• Confused 1

Tragic accident. I didn´t know the two guys before reading the article and after reading it, I forgot the names in the same moment. But it seems it´s possible to make a lot of money with tattoos to drive a so expensive car. 

• Haha 2

If he was drink, that could be murder, going to fast in a speed zone could be viewed as intentional... Trust me the charge will fit the crime... Lawyers will be all over it... Plea deal for manslaughter is my guess!!!