Garden shops in South Pattaya or Jomtien

Guderian

Time was they seemed to be full of them, but nowadays I can only think of two. There's the one on Soi Rompho at the Thepprasit Soi 17 end, and another on Thepprasit itself just down from Soi 17 towards Thappraya. I'm looking for a replacement lotus plant for one of my guppy urns, but the first shop doesn't have any and the other one only has them in a pot that's too large for my paan. Can anyone tell me the location of any other garden shops in the South Pattaya and Jomtien area? Thanks.

Alternatively, has anybody tried transplanting a lotus plant from a large pot into a smaller one? Plants don't normally like you doing that, but if the lotus hasn't grown enough for the roots to fill the large pot then it might work.

So I take it the silence means that the only garden shops left are the two I mentioned?

Oh well, it looks like I'll be heading to the weekend garden place in North Pattaya on Saturday, assuming it's still being held and hasn't fallen victim to the C19 restrictions.

3 minutes ago, Guderian said:

So I take it the silence means that the only garden shops left are the two I mentioned?

There is the one at weekends nearly opposite the Bangkok Hospital, Pattaya, at Mini Siam. Open Saturday and Sunday but some stalls set up Friday afternoon. Sorry, this is North Pattaya but easy to get to  these days.

There is another plant seller. Heading towards South Pattaya from Jomtien, when you get down Thappraya Road to the overpass, go left towards the traffic signal on Pratamnok Road. Along the left before you reach the signal, you'll see a somewhat unkempt garden.

12°55'13.56"N

100°52'13.62"E

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahjongguy said:

There is another plant seller. Heading towards South Pattaya from Jomtien, when you get down Thappraya Road to the overpass, go left towards the traffic signal on Pratamnok Road. Along the left before you reach the signal, you'll see a somewhat unkempt garden.

12°55'13.56"N

100°52'13.62"E

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that place.

Anyway, I went out to Siamburi's this morning and noticed not one but two garden places along Soi Khao Talo. The second one had what I wanted, so although it's not Jomtien or South Pattaya, it did the job.