Greta Thunberg Added To CNN Panel of COVID-19 Experts

Crazy Alex

First of all, good for her for the substantial donation.  If only more of the talking heads on tv and in the entertainment industry would do the same...

However, I am not sure what she brings to the table on the issue of covid. Prestige, name recognition? Sure, fair point. If you look at the other two guests, former acting CDC director Richard Besser and former HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius, nobody could pick their faces from a lineup. Besser at least can speak with some authority on the issue, but Sebilius?   Greta at least is sure to drive ratings. And have some good quotable quotes to fuel the voracious 24-hour outrage cycle.

58 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Greta is

1) high knowledge, genius

2) fluent many language

3) win many award

4) help the community 

5) can influence many people

6) young, already do more her life than old people

7) female

Same Yinn. 

We all  have  our  faults????

Post #20....at least it's not about masks, again.

Back to the main topic....no doubt C19 will be found  by Greta, tohave been exacerbated by climate change, or something other NWO agenda. 

Edited by faraday
  • Thanks 1

She's part of the "big picture" behind the hyping of COVID. 

I think we should all just stay in our rooms and have those in charge handle our lives. what fool believes we know what is good for us. Leave it to the experts. 

39 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I think she's smarter than most of you old farts. I bet she's contributed more to the World at 16 than most of you have. I would rather listen to her than 90% of you whiners.  Thank goodness Gretta and her kind  will be living much longer than us old white men.  

Give us old farts your list of her contributions to the world please, because I know of none.?

Why are you on this forum if you don't like reading stuff from folk of you own age..?

It is a fact that folk generally are living longer, a reason why state pension claim age has risen, so, Gret will probably live longer as she is just a kid at the mo...????

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

No she hasn't. Her parents are using her to make money. Wake up.

Agreed. She’s a marketable snowflake and a marriage with CNN will also help both parties spout their fake news to a bigger audience.

• Like 2

The replies here are too funny. One just needs to read Thai Visa and see how many self proclaimed covid, real estate, pollution, economy, politics, English grammer and Thai Culture experts are on this very forum.

Then a young woman decides to do something constructive with her life and gets bulldozed. 

What did your Isaan gf do today? Take a picture of Pla Ra for her instagram and showed her new spend from overseas donations?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Pravda said:

The replies here are too funny. One just needs to read Thai Visa and see how many self proclaimed covid, real estate, pollution, economy, politics, English grammer and Thai Culture experts are on this very forum.

When I first started reading tvf it seemed most people on here were mercenaries, paramilitary, spies etc.  Well, that's what they said.  These days you can bring up any topic and you will most likely get responses from people of great expertise, which the posters themselves will inform you of.  During the impeachment we had an uncountable number of legal scholars.

On this subject I suspect it will bring out the incels, but they won't tell you they are.

Edited by bendejo

Greta just isn’t relevant anymore so corporate Greta (mom & pop) decided to align with “me too”, CNN and buy into UNICEF. 

Fair play to them for keeping their asset in the loop but banner waving demonstrations and school strikes are no longer practical and that’s all she ever offered. 

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Greta is

1) high knowledge, genius

2) fluent many language

3) win many award

4) help the community 

5) can influence many people

6) young, already do more her life than old people

7) female

Same Yinn. 

So, low knowledge, one language, never win, never help, no influence old men not like her because 

1) intimidating 

2) jealous. 

Quite funny.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/09/why-greta-wins/598612/

Which languages are you fluent in?

• Haha 1