Coyote Dancers Detained

Donnyboy

I didnt know there was a coyote bar, anyone get pictures of them at the temple?

Temple coyote dancers detained

Police arrested but later released a number of scantily clad "coyote dancers" at a Songkran temple fair in Chiang Mai.

The go-go dancers, known as "coyote dancers" in Thailand after the movie "Coyote Ugly," were performing at the Sai Moon Temple in Muang district of Chiang Mai.

Police broke up the show "after a good citizen" reported that the girls were dancing while wearing few clothes, and in an arousing manner.

"The performance was considered inappropriate to be shown in temples, and police had to bring it to an end quickly," said a police report on the raid.

A local bar operator said he had organised the show, strictly as entertainment. Police issued a warning and released the dancers and the manager after a few hours.

Bangkok Post

Donnyboy

Did you fail to read the forum rules.

56) Anyone making posts on the subject of Coyote Dancers without an accompanying photograph will be banned.

Nice knowing ya.

Gee LP ..... give the poor guy a break..... they were Coyote Dancers and I am sure he came home with cameras with broken lens' :o

oh Pahlease!

this kind of stuff is everywhere, and scantily clad girlies have been dancing in temples for years. the fact that its suddenly called 'coyote' dancing is funny in my opinion. even before 'coyote' dancers came along the girlies were wearing tiny skirts with their belllies showing. (personally, i always did think it a tad risque for the temple, but who am i to say anything?)

you wanna see suggestive dancing? watch california wow on ubc at 7pm. the camera is fixed on their groins for a large part of the half hour show. its supposed to be 'exercise' but me thinks its more 'sexercise'.

I'd better rush off an pay my UBC bill.

Did anybody see the three girls who were dancing at Thapae Gate on Saturday ? Just next to the foam machine. They definately should have been arrested. No photograph available sorry as my glasses steamed up.

Donnyboy

Did you fail to read the forum rules.

56) Anyone making posts on the subject of Coyote Dancers without an accompanying photograph will be banned.

Nice knowing ya.

Gee LP ..... give the poor guy a break..... they were Coyote Dancers and I am sure he came home with cameras with broken lens' :o

I did manage to break my lens as I tripped over my tongue :D but heres shot I managed to take

post-15912-1176717330_thumb.jpg

oh Pahlease!

this kind of stuff is everywhere, and scantily clad girlies have been dancing in temples for years. the fact that its suddenly called 'coyote' dancing is funny in my opinion. even before 'coyote' dancers came along the girlies were wearing tiny skirts with their belllies showing. (personally, i always did think it a tad risque for the temple, but who am i to say anything?)

you wanna see suggestive dancing? watch california wow on ubc at 7pm. the camera is fixed on their groins for a large part of the half hour show. its supposed to be 'exercise' but me thinks its more 'sexercise'.

dont like UBC so will miss out, hence my question earlier about the proper "coyote bar" I beg to differ about these bars being everywhere :o But Im not qualified in his subject either.

most of the girlie bars have them gyrating :rolleyes:unenthusicacally with the aid of a pole without proper dancing, it would be good to see them dancing and having fun with a crowd mixed with male and female customers as on "Coyote Ugly". Does such a bar exist?

LOL, I think I know which temple it was and which bar owner. :o I think I was there early on in the Songkran proceedings before things got really blurry.

Bloody silly if you ask me for the police to try to enforce morals when apparently the temple abbot / monks didn't complain!! It's their temple, if they had a problem with it it would be rather easy for them to pull the plug. And then, not just stop the display but actually ARREST dancers? On what grounds? Also makes you wonder if any of these police morality crusaders have ever visited any temple fair in the North East.. Wowzzy... :D

This country is going to the dogs. Coyotes, soi dogs or otherwise.

I'm making a mental not to go misbehave while I still can. :S

Edited by chanchao

LOL, I think I know which temple it was and which bar owner. :D I think I was there early on in the Songkran proceedings before things got really blurry.

Bloody silly if you ask me for the police to try to enforce morals when apparently the temple abbot / monks didn't complain!! It's their temple, if they had a problem with it it would be rather easy for them to pull the plug. And then, not just stop the display but actually ARREST dancers? On what grounds? Also makes you wonder if any of these police morality crusaders have ever visited any temple fair in the North East.. Wowzzy... :D

This country is going to the dogs. Coyotes, soi dogs or otherwise.

I'm making a mental not to go misbehave while I still can. :S

so, not a rise from the monks then? :o

one temple fair i went to was held at the temple. my friend was a monk there at the time. when the 'coyote' girls (pardon me but they are NOT in the same league as the 'real' coyote girls from the movie) were on i went looking for my friend.

he was sitting up in his kuti and when i asked him what he was doing he said he was meditating so that he could forget what fun everyone else was having..... poor bloke.

sorry, off topic a tad....

Excellent. And indeed monks are expected to be able to deal with such (or any) distractions / desires.

It's not hard, I do it myself when getting a massage and having to suppress a physical reaction: You just imagine the girl(s) to be an assembly of carbon, fat and water, or envision what they look like with their skin removed. Meditation 101 really. :o

And as for what league the girls come from... Some of the most enjoyable football is played in the lower leagues.. let's leave it at that. :D

It's not hard, I do it myself when getting a massage and having to suppress a physical reaction: You just imagine the girl(s) to be an assembly of carbon, fat and water, or envision what they look like with their skin removed. Meditation 101 really.

Om mani padme ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... :o

oh Pahlease!

dont like UBC so will miss out, hence my question earlier about the proper "coyote bar" I beg to differ about these bars being everywhere :o But Im not qualified in his subject either.

most of the girlie bars have them gyrating :rolleyes:unenthusicacally with the aid of a pole without proper dancing, it would be good to see them dancing and having fun with a crowd mixed with male and female customers as on "Coyote Ugly". Does such a bar exist?

there used to be one on the road to the airport called FORTE , loads of sexy little things dancing on the bar wearing everyday clothes ie denim and crop tops , lovely how i miss it . and ###### my wife for finding me in there and ###### the place for closing

oh Pahlease!

there used to be one on the road to the airport called FORTE , loads of sexy little things dancing on the bar wearing everyday clothes ie denim and crop tops , lovely how i miss it . and ###### my wife for finding me in there and ###### the place for closing

been to Forte a few times when it was open, yes a few nice lovelies on the bar. It used to close late as well- 4 am as I recall.

New one next door now opened since Forte closed called V Club- some dance on the bartops there too. I dont like the place thou.

I think the excitement of the visions of 'coyote girls' is limiting some brain cells in the memory function. If you remember it was not long ago that the Queen herself complained of the inappropriateness (hope I spelled that right) of some of the entertainment and selling of goods that was occurring on temple grounds. At that time the government announced one of their crackdowns (no pun intended).

I think the problem in the OP was not the scantily clad girls, which you can find many places, but the fact it was on or too close to the temple.

And how can they stay so thin when they like eating hotdog so much???

Yes! Anyone know the secret formula? If so please tell me, for i never eat hotdogs, run nearly everyday, eat (mainly) healthy food, yet have an ass as big as J-Lo's (albiet less gravity defying :o ). Genetics?

Bugger!

Edited by eek

I was detained by a coyote dancer last night. The room was a temple for a while there. And how can they stay so thin when they like eating hotdog so much???

:D :D

perhaps theyre on that strict diet called the F-Plan :o

I was detained by a coyote dancer last night. The room was a temple for a while there. And how can they stay so thin when they like eating hotdog so much???

What was his name...... :D

Wasnt it that Indian dude named Anil Ramin? :o