How Can I Contact George?

alleypanda

Hi admin,

I working for a thai fashion magazine , we going to interview expats and I thinbk it would be nice to have George,too. How can I contact him?

Fashion magazine? Thai Visa? The mind boggles.

Hi admin,

I working for a thai fashion magazine , we going to interview expats and I thinbk it would be nice to have George,too. How can I contact him?

I am often to be seen in Pattaya with shorts down below my knees, grey socks, suspenders (English definition) and sandals. Sometimes with a singlet, sometimes with an old tee-shirt.

Could this qualify me for an interview?

I'll be walking down Soi 8 towards Beach Road any evening this week - just stop and say hello.

I am often to be seen in Pattaya with shorts down below my knees, grey socks, suspenders (English definition) and sandals. Sometimes with a singlet, sometimes with an old tee-shirt.

living proof that the Brits do have exqusite fashion sense, also a sense of humour when required.

Hi admin,

Cant wait for Georges comments .

ps I am from the hankycheif on the head brigade , there still tell me its cool,

do i qualify for an interview :o

Don't listen to the riff-raff here.

My real name is George, and I am looking forward to have some pics of myself arm in arm with fashion models taken, so I'll get more attention in some threads in this forum.

You mean like that ol guy with the 3 day growth of beard on his face and and the wrinkled dirty Shirt?? :o

Don't listen to the riff-raff here.

My real name is George, and I am looking forward to have some pics of myself arm in arm with fashion models taken, so I'll get more attention in some threads in this forum.

You mean like that ol guy with the 3 day growth of beard on his face and and the wrinkled dirty Shirt?? :o

But it is a ThaiVisa T shirt Kev.

I'd talk to you - I'll be the skinhead in the purple mumu with crushed fuschia wrap and patent leather thigh high boots with 8 inch cockroach-piercing heels :o

I said Soi 8, not Soi 6, where the Katoeys seem to have taken over in the evenings. Can't get into the Queen Vic now without having my tuchus groped.

(Maybe the 'Queen' bit has been mis-interpreted)

Never mind - we'd do a cover pic together - sell the mag all over Oz.

Hi admin,

I'll be walking down Soi 8 towards Beach Road any evening this week - just stop and say hello.

I'll come out of hiding to do the interview if I get a bunch of "Federal Diplomas" for it! :D

I'm an international cop currently working under-cover here in the Realm, disguised as an a go-go dancer! :o

I'm quite good at "George" impersonations too! :D

Hope it's not W.Bush they're referring to!? :D

Snowleopard.

I'm hiding in my tree. :D

So just tell them I'll be your proxy for the interview George, will be available on the 24th, just had the hair styled and bought new thongs, no expense spared.

Black thongs too. It is formal. :o

Black thong and sandals Doc, with a cute little pink bow tie.

So does my skin tight "hotpants" style shorts, my faded red Singa beer vest and 49baht flip flops qualify me a place on the cat walk?

You know i can strut my stuff, i make the ladyboys look like 20stone bricklayers... hang on a minute, most of them are already!

Hi admin,

No Up2U.

"So does my skin tight "hotpants" style shorts, my faded red Singa beer vest and 49baht flip flops qualify me a place on the cat walk?"

Anybody else interested in participating in the 'Amazing Farang 2004 Fashion Show' in Pattaya?

Sorry, off topic, but I'll bribe admin with free tickets.