minivan lamphun chiang mai lamphun

orchis

There is a bus service from Warorot market to Lamphun. It departs from just south of the footbridge and opposite the garland sellers. There is a tiny booking office there beside the river. Sorry no idea on timings.

11 minutes ago, elektrified said:

As stated above, purple bus right across from the flower sellers at Kad Luang. Cheap at around 25-30 Baht as I recall.

I believe it is blue.

11 hours ago, Mahseer said:

There is a bus service from Warorot market to Lamphun. It departs from just south of the footbridge and opposite the garland sellers. There is a tiny booking office there beside the river. Sorry no idea on timings.

They have a time table at the booking office and depart quite frequently.

I preferred the songtheaws as they went more frequently, but the bus is AC if that is important.

15 minutes ago, Mahseer said:

Information given is for a bus. Lamphun Songtaews in that area leave across the river opposite Rimping supermarket. 

Unless that has changed they depart from Worarot market. That area is where they stop to get the money on arrival in C M and then continue on to Worarot. They also park up in that area before going to start the journey at Worarot.

7 hours ago, orchis said:

I know about the songtaew.
I was looking for information about mini van or bus.

There is a big bus that goes from Lamphun bus station that goes up the superhighway to one of the C M bus stations ( I don't remember which ).

The only minivans go from Wararot in C M.