Anna Kendrick says making the 'Twilight' movies was like being in a 'hostage' situation

snoop1130

Anna Kendrick says making the 'Twilight' movies was like being in a 'hostage' situation

By Ben Arnold

njgyh.PNG

Anna Kendrick and Kristen Stewart in Twilight (Credit: Lionsgate)

Anna Kendrick has described the 'miserable' process of making the Twilight movies.

The first of the vampire saga, released in 2008, was Kendrick's first role in a high-profile movie project, playing Jessica Stanley, self-absorbed friend to Kristen Stewart's Bella Swan.

She went on to reprise the role in the 2009 sequel The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in 2010 and again in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 in 2011.

But it appears that she didn't have the best time on set.

Full Story: https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/anna-kendrick-twilight-movies-hostage-situation-112718955.html

“And I just remember my Converse being completely soaked through and feeling like, 'You know, this is a really great group of people and I'm sure that we would be friends at a different time, but I want to murder everyone.' "Although, it was also kind of bonding. There was something about it, like if you go through some trauma event. "Like you imagine people who survive a hostage situation, and you're kind of bonded for life.”

This woman has no idea of the definition of hardship. Try working in a salt mine in Siberia. How about a real ISIS hostage? They would have alot of fun with her. Fighting in a real war? Mine clearance work? How about a turnpike toll collector? Sewage maintenance? Trash collector here in Thailand? A furniture and appliance mover? Long distance trucking? I could go on for says.

Acting is not hard work and complaining about these high paying gigs does not elicit sympathy from many of us. My shoes were wet? Hello. 

Those films led to your fame and your present net worth of over $14 million and climbing. At a time when alot of people are having a very hard time making a modest living. Get a life, please. It was worth your precious little feet being cold, briefly. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 5:36 PM, snoop1130 said:

But it appears that she didn't have the best time on set.

how much was her salary for the movie ? i am willing to bet more than an average american makes in a year. 

enjoy.....