Any good agents in Chiang Mai?

Just thinking about the not too distant future and will probably try and avoid Laos over the next couple of years or so. 

Does anyone know of a good agent in Chiang Mai mostly focusing on marriage visa/marriage extensions. 

I saw one guy on FB with pictures of married couples holding up their marriage certificates hmmmm 

I had an excellent agent in Laos but trying to avoid Laos over the next couple of years or so. 

I don't mind paying a reasonable fee to have worry free visa / extension situation done with ease. 

Cheers, 

Kirby

Edited by kirbi53
question mark

It was for a multi o marriage visa from Savannakhet. 

I would have to stay in Vientiane for 3 days. He would send don my passport/docs to Savannkhet I have seen him do this. 

In 3 days time would receive new multi 0. 

Have had him for over 5 years. 

He also showed me passport ticket number at Savannakhet etc. 

I would always get a receipt and original docs back no problem. 

Have had him for over 5 years. 

Now charging 20000

He doesn't advertise though but usually around embassy in Vientiane.

I just didn't want to go to Savannakhet long trip from the north.

About 6 months ago, The Colonel, across the street from immigration, was able to convince immigration to waive part of the mandatory deposit terms for a retirement visa. For a bit extra. 

I hear great things about Star Visa, but they are very expensive.  The Colonel did a very good job converting my OA retirement extension of stay to an OA marriage extension.  (There is no health insurance requirement for OA marriage.) My recollection is they charged 7900 baht and that included Immigration’s 1900 baht fee.  

If the OP is looking for the agent to do something dodgy regarding income or money in the bank, Assist ThaiVisa is NOT the place to go, there are other agents in town who will do those things and one has already been mentioned.

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 1:30 PM, PFV said:

About 6 months ago, The Colonel, across the street from immigration, was able to convince immigration to waive part of the mandatory deposit terms for a retirement visa. For a bit extra. 

HI PFV, 

Immigration near the airport or Promenada?

Cheers ????