Kasam outboard motor co

Longchop

A friend in UK is thinking of buying a 15 to 20 hp longshaft outboard from this company in Chaing Mai. Kasam outboard ltd, 8 huay kaew rd. CM. Anyone know of or have done business with this company ? Are they honest? After sending his money will he get the goods ?. Thanks for any info / help.

• 3 weeks later...

This a <deleted>in fraud.

He introduce himself as david mee noi.but be wary he changes names and making false websites and emails.he let you send 50% and giving you a fake tracking details so you can send the rest.

He's also on Facebook page.

Please be wary

• 1 month later...

Yes I confirm, I am just under discussion with him because he scam me , all is fake ! his shop as well the shipping company that he use services may be scam . ESL Shipping logistic coltd.

I will send my lawyer to police to write a case and visit the bank that he use TMB Chatuchak branch , under an account name of Mrs supanamee .

After receiving the money he try to get some extra cash via western union, ans block me from Facebook as well discart bthe phone number.

Mr David Me if you read this it is till time time time to refund prior to start the police case

Cheers all 

• Sad 1