Is the UK going to the dogs?

I used to be proud - or at least comfortable - to be recognised as an English citizen. Now, with the continuing incompetence of the lying, cheating UK Tory government, headed by a puppet PM,  who are shown to be consistently incapable in managing the corona virus outbreak, care homes, racism protests, brexit negotiations, and the economy, if possible, I would rather emigrate to New Zealand and apply to become a citizen there. 

NZ's P.M, Laurell Ardern and her government is - IMO - exactly my idea of how a country should react to the Covid 19 - and as a stateswoman, she oozes competence from every pore. In the UK only Keir Starmer meets my vision of capability and moral standards. which is damning, isn't it?  

Answers on the back of a postage stamp, please.   

• Like 1

your views on the government are your views, but i think anyone other than boris would have cocked up more

Uk is going to the dogs but that a whole different story than solely who is in government, it stems from deeper routes

Edited by steve187
  • Like 2

Decisions?,COVID inc. can only be made on the hoof,nobody knew of the potential until the disease got into its stride  NZ  covid wise, is a long way from anywhere,UK its on the doorstep.

Agree on illegals boating over from France,straight into a prison van,onto next ferry and released

Brexit is going OK deal will be done,but face it 73 billion deficit with EU last year,does the UK want a deal,...everything's going OK

If anybody thinks Starmer is the perfect answer,wait until he himself gets into his stride,one thick useless zombie,looks as he is having a shi.t when thinking up an answer

Edited by izod10

funny enough we were talking about the UK yesterday, and of course no *alls Borris came

up a lad was trying to defend him, making excuse after excuse.

Cummings ''driving sixty miles to a beauty spot on, a bank holiday. with the wife and son

on his wife's birthday , only because he wanted to test out his eyes''

was the clincher the lad trying to defend him gave up at this point,

sounded like an immature schoolboy caught with his hand in the till

the Conservative lad pondered why did he not use a better excuse surely he had advisors

who would of made up a better story than that one? why had he used that excuse?

everyone knows its lies...sums up the state of Politics at present i reckon.  

• Like 2