Money Heist filming halted as Berlin star details on-set chaos: 'We couldn't finish'

snoop1130

Money Heist filming halted as Berlin star details on-set chaos: 'We couldn't finish'

By HELEN KELLY

dsgfrg.PNG

Money Heist filming halted as Berlin star details on-set chaos: 'We couldn't finish' (Image: NETFLIX)

MONEY HEIST has become a huge hit around the world with millions of fans desperate to know what the future holds for The Professor and his gang of robbers.

However, La Casa De Papel has become so popular, it's actually caused problems with filming for the Netflix series.

The third season of Money Heist came after Netflix saw a surge in interest in the Spanish series and bosses asked for another run if episodes.

Creator Alex Pina came up with one of the most ambitious heists on the Bank of Spain and it wasn’t long before the cast were back on set filming. 

Full Story: https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1297239/Money-Heist-filming-halted-Berlin-The-Professor-Pedro-Alonso-La-Casa-De-Papel-video

1 minute ago, spiekerjozef said:

There is more in this world then English language...

If you are selling to an English-speaking audience then you should do it properly. I do not care what they do in other languages, it is for those people to comment, not me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, spiekerjozef said:

There is more in this world then English language...

Yes there is, such as 'French' or German or Italian. I say those languages because Heist is dubbed into them as well as English. But it was a good jab at English Speakers the world over anyways.  ????

Edited by IAMHERE