Jamie Foxx Bulks Up To Play Mike Tyson In Biopic

snoop1130

Jamie Foxx Bulks Up To Play Mike Tyson In Biopic

By AMELIA WARD

jtyu.PNG

Jamie Foxx has been putting his quarantine to good use by bulking up as he prepares to play boxing icon Mike Tyson in his new movie.

The biopic has been in pre-production for years now, but it seems that 52-year-old Foxx is well on his way to start filming, even giving us a look at his transformation.

As you can see from the video above, Foxx looks ready to get into the ring, after he showed his new frame during an episode of Catching Up with Mark Birnbaum on Instagram.

Tyson, who is now 53 years old, confirmed that he'd be played by Foxx in a film and would be using CGI to show him at some of the heavyweight stages of his life.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/news-jamie-foxx-bulks-up-to-play-mike-tyson-20200618

6 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Wow, will they portray this rapist as a hero?

You might wanna do some research on the subject matter! Especially how the “allegedly” raped woman acted when she left directly after the rape supposedly took place in his hotel room. I’m specifically talking about the conversation she had with the receptionist who called her a taxi! 

21 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

You might wanna do some research on the subject matter! Especially how the “allegedly” raped woman acted when she left directly after the rape supposedly took place in his hotel room. I’m specifically talking about the conversation she had with the receptionist who called her a taxi! 

Have you informed the relevant authorities of your knowledge?

Is your hero not a convicted rapist ?

Thankfully it’s doubtful you have a daughter, god forbid. 

Edited by twocatsmac

23 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Have you informed the relevant authorities of your knowledge?

Is your hero not a convicted rapist ?

Thankfully it’s doubtful you have a daughter, god forbid. 

Just because someone gets convicted doesn’t mean they’re guilty! But you’re apparently too ignorant to even explore the subject matter because you’re opinion is already carved in stone, so....

7 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Just because someone gets convicted doesn’t mean they’re guilty! But you’re apparently too ignorant to even explore the subject matter because you’re opinion is already carved in stone, so....

Aye, the prisons are full of innocent men, how about the George Floyd cop, is he gonna be innocent too?

Is your girl different too? lol.

12 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Aye, the prisons are full of innocent men, how about the George Floyd cop, is he gonna be innocent too?

Is your girl different too? lol.

Why don’t you do some research on the Tyson case, as I have suggested earlier, instead of making a fool out of yourself with your comments and by dragging things into this that have nothing to do with it like the George Floyd case?! 

P.S. The internet is littered with cases of people who went to prison for crimes they didn’t commit, but I guess doing some research on that, or the Tyson case for that matter, is just way too much of a hassle, right? It’s so much easier to just point your finger!  ????

Edited by pacovl46

11 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Why don’t you do some research on the Tyson case, as I have suggested earlier, instead of making a fool out of yourself with your comments and by dragging things into this that have nothing to do with it like the George Floyd case?! 

P.S. The internet is littered with cases of people who went to prison for crimes they didn’t commit, but I guess doing some research on that, or the Tyson case for that matter, is just way too much of a hassle, right? It’s so much easier to just point your finger!  ????

Ok I’ve got it. 

Your heroes are George Floyd (the convicted armed robber of women)

Mike Tyson.   (The convicted rapist)

Anymore you’d care to add, Jack the Ripper perhaps?

There’s a pattern here, don’t need to be no fool to see that lol.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:49 AM, Mick501 said:

Some very impressive work from Foxx to get in to that kind of shape.  Word has it, his next move will be to squander his own millions just to get a sense of how that feels.

and some rape-in as well. Don't 4get the rape-in. ????

On 6/20/2020 at 6:38 PM, pacovl46 said:

What did she say to the receptionist?

I thought Tyson had a female driver and Washington used that driver.

She testified that Washington said "I don't believe him. Who does he think he is?"

The defence claimed this was because she realised she was just a one-night stand and when Tyson refused to walk her to the limo he said "If you don't want to take the limo you can walk" she became enraged.

Is that what you mean?

Edited by Logosone

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

and some rape-in as well. Don't 4get the rape-in. ????

If you're interested beyond cursory comment, read up on the rape conviction.  Some main points:

- Tyson was represented by Don Kings commercial lawyer who had no previous criminal experience

- Testimony of two other pageant contestants who said the girl was all over him at the pageant, and wanted to go home with him for sex, was ruled inadmissible due to late filing (because of the inexperience of the lawyer)

- the girl claimed she was a virgin.    Testimony from an ex boyfriend was also disallowed because of the late filing.   His statement said that they had sex, but her father was insistent that she was remained a virgin.  He left her because she said she would make allegations about him if the father found out.

Tyson did a lot of stupid stuff, but he was the one that was screwed I. This instance.

11 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Ok I’ve got it. 

Your heroes are George Floyd (the convicted armed robber of women)

Mike Tyson.   (The convicted rapist)

Anymore you’d care to add, Jack the Ripper perhaps?

There’s a pattern here, don’t need to be no fool to see that lol.

https://tenor.com/view/hopeless-disappointed-ryan-reynolds-facepalm-embarrassed-gif-5436796

8 hours ago, Logosone said:

What did she say to the receptionist?

I thought Tyson had a female driver and Washington used that driver.

She testified that Washington said "I don't believe him. Who does he think he is?"

The defence claimed this was because she realised she was just a one-night stand and when Tyson refused to walk her to the limo he said "If you don't want to take the limo you can walk" she became enraged.

Is that what you mean?

No, she went down to the receptionist asking him to call a cab to take her home, not to the hospital and not the cops. According to the receptionist she seemed to be perfectly normal and not distressed in any shape or form. She only got around going to the hospital and the cops the next day. Does that sound or look like someone who just got viciously raped?! 

17 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

No, she went down to the receptionist asking him to call a cab to take her home, not to the hospital and not the cops. According to the receptionist she seemed to be perfectly normal and not distressed in any shape or form. She only got around going to the hospital and the cops the next day. Does that sound or look like someone who just got viciously raped?! 

I think you'll find she returned home using the same limo Mike Tyson provided, she did not call a cab.

It's true she went home, as one would expect since it was about 3 am in the morning.

She certainly did not look like someone who was viciously raped, no visible bruises of any kind.

However the female limo driver testified she looked scared:

"The limousine driver who drove Tyson’s accuser, an 18-year-old Rhode Island woman, back to her hotel after the alleged attack, said the woman entered her limousine and exclaimed: “I don’t believe him . . . who does he think he is?” The chauffeur, Virginia Foster, also said the woman “rushed out (of the hotel) looking frantic, like she was in a state of shock, or dazed. She seemed scared, or disoriented.”

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-02-02-sp-2033-story.html

5 hours ago, Logosone said:

I think you'll find she returned home using the same limo Mike Tyson provided, she did not call a cab.

It's true she went home, as one would expect since it was about 3 am in the morning.

She certainly did not look like someone who was viciously raped, no visible bruises of any kind.

However the female limo driver testified she looked scared:

"The limousine driver who drove Tyson’s accuser, an 18-year-old Rhode Island woman, back to her hotel after the alleged attack, said the woman entered her limousine and exclaimed: “I don’t believe him . . . who does he think he is?” The chauffeur, Virginia Foster, also said the woman “rushed out (of the hotel) looking frantic, like she was in a state of shock, or dazed. She seemed scared, or disoriented.”

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-02-02-sp-2033-story.html

It still doesn’t add up! Where are the bruises? How did he pin her down while performing oral sex on her? Why didn’t she ask to be brought to a hospital or the cops immediately afterwards? 

Tyson was at the height of his fame, he had lots and lots of money, one call and he could’ve had a plethora of high class hookers in his hotel room 30 minutes later, plus everywhere he went there were enough women who would’ve loved to have sex with him, so why rape that one? Also, lots of women who testified during the trial said he asked them out and if they said no he moved on to the next one. The two small vaginal abrasions she sustained are Senn only in about 20 to 30% of sexual assault cases which also speaks against a violent rape, plus the limo driver had had a beef with Tyson. His lawyer made some massive mistakes during the trial as well. There’s just too many things that don’t add up.