'She's magical': David Foster, 70, says marriage to fifth wife Katharine McPhee

snoop1130

'She's magical': David Foster, 70, says marriage to fifth wife Katharine McPhee

By SAMEER SURI

30270334-8479373-image-m-4_1593610657106.jpg

Side by side: David Foster, 70, showered praise on his fifth wife Katharine McPhee, 36, after the couple rang in their first anniversary Sunday; pictured last September

David Foster, 70, showered praise on his fifth wife Katharine McPhee, 36, after the couple rang in their first anniversary Sunday.

He shared how impressed he is by Katharine's ability to bond with his family, including his daughters Erin and Sara who are older than she.

'She’s really magical and able to float in and out of all the family dynamics,' the music mogul dished in a new interview with Us Weekly.

The father of five said of his new wife: 'It’s amazing to watch because that’s a huge talent - being able to navigate my life.' 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8479373/David-Foster-70-praises-fifth-wife-Katharine-McPhee-36-Shes-really-magical.html

The magic seems to be than when a man reach a certain age, it's Okay that the wife – or girlfriend – is half his age. Perhaps that's why some men change wife several times, i.e. a half-age wife from when you were 36 years old would be an old lady, when you are 70 years old...????

However some Thaivisa posters seems the prefer quarter of age, i.e. the stories we read about the 72 year old gentleman with the 18 year and one day old girlfriend – I look forward to 72 next year...????

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I can see by the look on his face that she's "magical".

Indeed !   I often see that look on the older farangs and their "sweethearts"  that they met here

about a year ago.

Magical !       

• Like 1