Liposuction In Thailand

josephdeka

can anyone recommend me any good cheap fair priced plastic surgeons in Thailand? I have been looking online, and they all seem to charge about what American surgeons charge, and I know that's B.S., I know there are some with more reasonable rates and I just can't find them. I'm looking to drop maybe 15 lbs tops through liposuction, and cheap and affordable are two of my favorite words? Any recommendations?

The places I've found online are geared towards attracting American clientele I believe, and I know their are better prices than what they charge, prices similar to U.S. prices.

Any names of places or personal success stories?

lingyai...well, not offensive but perhaps very ill-informed.

Most people who looks for treatmemt of ths nature, have for sure treated all other means. For some western people, specially woman this is an unfortunated fact that they have to face.

josephdeka, make an appointment in the Bumrungrad Hospital. Is perhaps the best. And if your budget is not enough then ask in there how they can help you...they may suggest something else.

Best of luck.

Most people who looks for treatmemt of ths nature, have for sure treated all other means. For some western people, specially woman this is an unfortunated fact that they have to face.

josephdeka, make an appointment in the Bumrungrad Hospital. Is perhaps the best. And if your budget is not enough then ask in there how they can help you...they may suggest something else.

Best of luck.

Actually Torito, I believe Lingyai is right on and not ill-informed at all. I read some other posts by the OP where he is coming here to train in Muay Thai and Jujitsu. A 27 year old Male looking to only lose 15 pounds and obviously athletic enough to train in these arts has no business doing liposuction IMHO. On top of this, wanting to do it on the CHEAP... Playing with fire if you ask me. My advise to the OP is to come here and get in the Muay Thai gym... With the heat and training those 15 pounds will be off in no time.

Best of luck.

Actually Torito, I believe Lingyai is right on and not ill-informed at all. I read some other posts by the OP where he is coming here to train in Muay Thai and Jujitsu. A 27 year old Male looking to only lose 15 pounds and obviously athletic enough to train in these arts has no business doing liposuction IMHO. On top of this, wanting to do it on the CHEAP... Playing with fire if you ask me. My advise to the OP is to come here and get in the Muay Thai gym... With the heat and training those 15 pounds will be off in no time.

You may be right '65Craig', but it would be more sensible to ask first.I think that the case you indicated can be exceptional and not the rule.

This is a very sensitive issue as I am aware that people with overweight problems have additional social problems.

Western people are overweight. Even vegetarians are, and I know many, many people who have tried any possible venue, and all have been fruitless.

Thats why I suggested to go to the Bumrungrad Hospital. They will not do the job just becuase she ask. They will make a proper assessment and will advise the right alternative if exist. This hospital is not cheap (is perhaps one of the most expensive), and I would suggest do not look for cheap options as they may be found. And this is dangerous in Thailand.

I would suggest to the moderator to move this to the Health, Body and Medicine area as in there this topic may find more support.

Thank you, and perhaps it would receive more support there. Being I was intent on making BKK my home, I chose the BKK forum. And yes, I am healthy and fit, I do eat right and exercise a lot. I however have been genetically predisposed to carrying around 15-25 lbs of extra weight around my torso that I have never succeeded in removing, even as a teenager on the wrestling team or a 20 year old Marine, I still always had that soft pocket, and for the right price, I'd like to get rid of it for good.

Fat cells once removed through liposuction stay removed unless the individual engages in gross overeating, something I have never been fond of. I'd like to get rid of this, and of course continue to eat and exercise right, keeping that extra weight off. Being involved in a sport where weight is so crucial, removing the excess weight will go a long way to keeping me focused on training and skills rather than on cutting weight and calorie reduction. 15 lbs makes the difference between heavyweight and superheavyweight for me.

Sorry to be on the defensive, but maybe now that you know that my reasons ARE justified perhaps you have an answer to my question?

I truly appreciate the comments designed to help answer my question.

• 3 years later...

One of the best I know of and I have been in Thailand a while is Dr Ronochai of Naravee surgery not far from Onnut a caring doctor of over 200 successful Hi Def Vaser liposuction cases.I am told he was one of the first here so well experienced and he did most of the work on Miss Tiffany runner5 up last year!  they got a special offer on right now and have 70% a recouperation holiday in Six senses. just google Naravee Thailand.<br>