Whats Your Highest Temp Today?

sbk

Not sure if this could be called a game, since it is so darn hot. :o

34 in the shade -- It's 4pm and I am on the beach on Koh Phangan. And, believe it or not, its a bit hotter now than it was at 2pm. Heat build up I guess.

At the moment it is 39 in Chiangmai and pretty stifling walking around the city center. Even at 2:30AM this morning it was uncomfortable, yeah - I was having a night of it with a friend. Appears MHS hit 42

A couple of sites to check temperatures:

http://www.wunderground.com/stationmaps/gm...4&wmo=48327

http://www.weather.go.th/en/province.php?id=4

Up at the small house it was 41 in the shade at 2 pm and downstairs in the big house it was 38.

It was hot enough to put a 3rd fan on downstairs so the young kids could sleep after lunch.

This morning it was 25 outside the small house and 31 downstairs now with no fan on.

We live about 65 km south west of Khampaeng Phet.

My mate is here from Denmark for a while and he is really suffering.

Up at the small house it was 41 in the shade at 2 pm and downstairs in the big house it was 38.

It was hot enough to put a 3rd fan on downstairs so the young kids could sleep after lunch.

This morning it was 25 outside the small house and 31 downstairs now with no fan on.

We have air conditioning upstairs in the big house but we are saving that for when it really gets hot.

We live about 65 km south west of Khampaeng Phet.

My mate is here from Denmark for a while and he is really suffering.

It got up to 20 degrees centigrade in Toronto, which feels really hot after the last few months of very cold temperatures. However, I am informed that this is rather mild stuff to the 42 that will be experienced in Udon Thani today, around 108 degrees in the shade under the old scale.

Happy St. George's day!

39 at 10 in the morning at Rama 3 BKK.

It is really getting to feel a bit hot.

Temps of 30 is now Ok for me, 25 or less feels really a bit cold, ha ha ha.

Where i come from when the temp was around 25 I felt I was dying, ha ha.

By the way why the Usa is still using Farhenheit?

I thought we all agreed on using the metric system incuding Celsius for temps?

Anyway have set the aircon on a comfie temp of 28 Celsius, feels so much better..... :o

It was 42C in Khon Kaen earlier this week. No A/C, so I was laying on a bed with the fan on high - drinking plenty of water - and having a cold shower every hour.

Then flew Thai Airways to DMK - into an A/C taxi to my hotel for a few hours - then back to Perth, Australia (22C).

Now I have a mild case of the 'flu.

Peter