Jiu Jitsu Training In Pattaya

tt61

Just starting out with Jiu Jitsu (actually BJJ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu), I'm looking to take it up in the Pattaya area. Anyone knows if there are any clubs in the area offering beginners classes in either discipline?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I went in there and they said they dont do bjj, just muay thai, at no fixed time. There was no matted area upstairs that I could see. Is there anywhere else, or do I have to go to Bangkok to get my fix? I'm dying here man! Just one roll!

Universe Gym as other poster says ... maybe 3pm or 4pm - 9pm

Ask at front desk for phone number of the trainer. and call him yourself to make an appointment.

He is an excellent trainer. I was taking some lessons in grappling only (as I over 20 years striking experience) unfortunately time and work got in the way, and unfortunately I had to stop for now.

Very good MMA striking taught there also.

No need to go to BKK, just chase down Universe Gym, and top guy is on your doorstop right here.

Gerry

I went in there and they said they dont do bjj, just muay thai, at no fixed time. There was no matted area upstairs that I could see. Is there anywhere else, or do I have to go to Bangkok to get my fix? I'm dying here man! Just one roll!

I've just sent you a PM.

Edited by TOKI

• 3 weeks later...

The Bangkok Fight Club is planning to expand and open a branch (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / submission grappling) in Pattaya. will keep you posted on when and where...

www.BangkokFightClub.com

• 2 weeks later...

Toki ,

I am planning to come to Pattaya for a few days in the beginning of September to check out some places for a gym .

Another news that might interest you is that now we are working on organizing the 3rd SouthEast Asian Grappling Games in Bangkok on October 20 and 21 , 2007.

there will be Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tournament , and No-Gi Grappling Championship , you should come over here and watch / participate . should be lots of fun and action

BangkokFightClub.com

Toki,

here is the info on the 3rd Grappling Games in Bangkok www.SeaGrappling.com

it will be the BJJ Championship on October 20 ( Saturday ) and No-Gi Grappling Championship on Sunday October 21

BangkokFightClub.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Pattaya with a real Brazilian BJJ instructor from Gracie Barra at Pattaya Kombat Muay Thai MMA Gym

Kombat Muay Thai Pattaya got various class on BJJ/MMA such as bjj class & ground n' pound class.

Google for Kombat Pattaya Muay Thai MMA & you will find more info online - they also got Krav Maga Thailand Pattaya there too..

• 8 years later...