I want to get rid of furniture i'm leaving Thailand in a few days

JohnYd

I'm leaving Thailand for good in a few days for personal reasons I'm giving this house hold and garden furniture all in nearly new condition

I DON'T WANT MONEY I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF IT.

No charge but collection only I CAN NOT deliver so please don't ask me to I'm based in Bangkok 

If you are interested please (phone number removed by Moderator - please message OP if interested)
First come first serve basis

Kind Regards
Khun John

12.JPG

9.JPG

6.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Oh for goodness sake! These are stock pictures.

Maybe they are just using stock photos of actual furniture.  If not, what sort of scam are you suggesting this is?

Edited by shdmn

Okay, I've worked it out.  The OP was very emphatic that he won't deliver.  Someone with an interest contacts the OP and tries to change his mind on the no delivery policy for which the OP will play hardball at first, then finally relent and will deliver this stunning furniture, for a fee and paid upfront, of course.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

Maybe they are just using stock photos of actual furniture.  If not, what sort of scam are you suggesting this is?

A wind up

Edited by NightSky
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, torturedsole said:

Okay, I've worked it out.  The OP was very emphatic that he won't deliver.  Someone with an interest contacts the OP and tries to change his mind on the no delivery policy for which the OP will play hardball at first, then finally relent and will deliver this stunning furniture, for a fee and paid upfront, of course.  

And we have a winner. Correctemondo. ????

• Like 2

8 hours ago, torturedsole said:

Wow, what an imagination.

Maybe that is how you would do it?

14 hours ago, johnray said:

just leave it in the house.  im sure they can make use of it.

No guys I just want to get rid of it. Only got the wardrobe left talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth

If you want it call me on  <phone number removed per forum rules please PM the OP>

• Haha 1