Concert Organizer Prosecuted for Lack of Disease Prevention

rooster59

Concert Organizer Prosecuted for Lack of Disease Prevention

conc.JPG

NAKHON SI THAMMARAT, Aug 1 (TNA) – The organizer of the “Jenni Lily Daimod Thasodchuen” concert recognized a charge from the Cha-uat district office for failing to implement disease control measures in the packed concert event.

The prosecution followed criticisms on the concert at Cha-uat district in the southern province on the night of July 25 as concert goers did not wear face masks and no disease control measures were applied to curb the coronavirus disease 2019. 

Cha-uat police chief Pol Col Thian Baltip said local authorities had warned the organizer of the concert to comply with disease control measures but to no avail.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-486027

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-08-02

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Cha-uat police chief Pol Col Thian Baltip said local authorities had warned the organizer of the concert to comply with disease control measures but to no avail.

Straight to jail .... 

Begs the question, how much longer are these measures going to stay in place, after all, Thailand has been 68 days Covid free domestically.

Shouldn't we be able to relax a little of the measures, until they unleash it when they reopen the borders ? 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Begs the question, how much longer are these measures going to stay in place, after all, Thailand has been 68 days Covid free domestically.

Shouldn't we be able to relax a little of the measures, until they unleash it when they reopen the borders ? 

I think most measures have relaxed a lot many shops are open bars are open. Its just that people still need to keep social distance.

I do wonder if they are suppressing any news and tests of the virus in Thailand local. I can't believe it is really gone. If it is then there would be no reason for any measures anymore.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Lets see, 2" from each other a maximum crowd in zero space, almost face to face, no masks being worn, no social distancing as required, and the unknown possibility of Covid running around because they do not test.  The reality is that I do not think this government is going to relax it's stance on distancing measures? I forgot that others could care less and continue to think that maybe the response here is overblown. Vietnam was 100 days and they now have new cases.  China and the other Asian countries have also seen a rise in numbers.  But then apparently trying to impose non Thai views on the government is the only thing that matters.  

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, robblok said:

I think most measures have relaxed a lot many shops are open bars are open. Its just that people still need to keep social distance.

I do wonder if they are suppressing any news and tests of the virus in Thailand local. I can't believe it is really gone. If it is then there would be no reason for any measures anymore.

We are on the same page.

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Lets see, 2" from each other a maximum crowd in zero space, almost face to face, no masks being worn, no social distancing as required, and the unknown possibility of Covid running around because they do not test.  The reality is that I do not think this government is going to relax it's stance on distancing measures? I forgot that others could care less and continue to think that maybe the response here is overblown. Vietnam was 100 days and they now have new cases.  China and the other Asian countries have also seen a rise in numbers.  But then apparently trying to impose non Thai views on the government is the only thing that matters.  

Was merely asking a question, however the lack of testing makes sense not to relax things.

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

however the lack of testing makes sense not to relax things.

It unfortunately is the one reason I can see they are being heavy handed, because in essence they have no Idea in reality to the actual existence.  With that said, I still appreciate the fact they are enforcing regulations in order to keep a blowup like the Lumpini Boxing stadium from occurring.  I wonder if they are now going to do the track and trace on all the attendees and complete tests, just like they did for the wayward Egyptian's tour of Rayong, even if there has not been a positive test by any of the band, security or concert goers.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 2:30 AM, ThailandRyan said:

It unfortunately is the one reason I can see they are being heavy handed, because in essence they have no Idea in reality to the actual existence.  With that said, I still appreciate the fact they are enforcing regulations in order to keep a blowup like the Lumpini Boxing stadium from occurring.  I wonder if they are now going to do the track and trace on all the attendees and complete tests, just like they did for the wayward Egyptian's tour of Rayong, even if there has not been a positive test by any of the band, security or concert goers.

Shes a Cutie!!!  Would this make the guy a Concert Dis-Organizer? Dont forget to say hello to the flight gals!