DID I MISS SOMETHING

kingstonkid

One of the local schools that was doing the every other day has decided to go back to classes as normal.

Did Imiss a government decree or easing of the restrictions or is this a school hoping that brown envelopes will carry the day.

That seems to be what is happening now. They are going back to regular classes but with the masks and distancing and some other stuff. Things look clear at the moment so they are going to try to get the first semester done since it should be done by Nov. Universities are a mix. I believe some Thai unis are onsite and some are mixed with classes online and onsite and I think some are just online. Students don't like learning online so having classes onsite are better. If the virus appears again, I'm sure they'll reverse out of the onsite learning or at least go to the every other day thing.

3 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

That seems to be what is happening now. They are going back to regular classes but with the masks and distancing and some other stuff. Things look clear at the moment so they are going to try to get the first semester done since it should be done by Nov. Universities are a mix. I believe some Thai unis are onsite and some are mixed with classes online and onsite and I think some are just online. Students don't like learning online so having classes onsite are better. If the virus appears again, I'm sure they'll reverse out of the onsite learning or at least go to the every other day thing.

Thanks it will be interesting to see how it goes.  Schools here in Pathum Thani are a mixed bag with some of them staying with online in class and like I said one switching