Face, Neck Lift And Eyelids ( Upper/lower )

tmifune

Hello,

Has anyone here used Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul for Face, neck lift and eyelid(s) ( upper/lower ) cosmetic surgery? I just returned from a consultation with him and thinking of scheduling the whole shebang this October. Any feed back would be much appreciated!!!

I'm not familiar with Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul but can recommend Dr Amorn Poomee at Bumrungrad Hospital, having known several people who have had facelifts performed by him.

Dr Amorn Poomee reffered me to him since he was out of town on the dates I was going to be in Bangkok for a consultation. I have read one good review but it was for eyelid surgery only. It would be nice to hear of any face lift experiences as well.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm not familiar with Dr. Sorawuth Chu-Ongsakul but can recommend Dr Amorn Poomee at Bumrungrad Hospital, having known several people who have had facelifts performed by him.

Dr Amorn Poomee reffered me to him since he was out of town on the dates I was going to be in Bangkok for a consultation. I have read one good review but it was for eyelid surgery only. It would be nice to hear of any face lift experiences as well.

Thanks for the reply!

Hi,

I'm so glad that you asked! Whenever I am asked about a cosmetic surgeon in Bangkok, I always refer to Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong at Clinic Soi 1, Sumkumvit. I have seen him twice over the past 8 years, for a facelift and liposuction. He is a truly amazing surgeon, skilled, talented, and an extraordinary human being. In my opinion, he is an artist trained as a surgeon. I've also always been very impressed by the fact that he contributes a great deal of his time to NGOs which means that he cares. His private patients find that he also cares about them. He was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Chiang Mai University Hospital for 25 years. He is now on staff at Bumrungrad Hospital as well as others in Bangkok. He is at the top of my list on a website that I've been developing over the past couple of months which is not quite ready for prime time. As I tell everyone, do check around and do your homework. I did mine before locating him years ago. He has an impeccable reputation and he is highly well-respected among his peers. Do check his credentials at Bumrungrad and elsewhere on the internet. You will be very glad that you did. I am hoping to return to see him again soon.

Clinic Soi 1

220/2-3 Sukhumvit 1

Bangkok 10110

Phone: +66 (02) 255 5525

www.surgery-thailand.com;

www.witoon.com

As for the website, it will be a free online referral service of cosmetic/laser surgeons, by foreigners for foreigners, which will evolve into a blog. One will be able to share his/her surgical experiences in Thailand. As for Dr. Poomee, I saw him for a chemical peel around my mouth about 9 years ago. His name will also be on the website; we do not feel about him as we do Dr. Witoon.

Does dr. Witoon show before and after pics?

His earlier website was filled with great before/after pix. His new website doesn't appear to do so. But, I will give you his direct E-mail and I encourage you to write to him and ask. I'm sure that he would be delighted to share those with you.

"Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong" <[email protected]>

Keep us posted.

PS: If you decide to seek out a laser surgeon, please come online and ask -- if my website isn't yet operating. I can make a wonderful recommendation and also suggest those not to see based on my personal experience and those of others.