Big Time Rain

mcgriffith

Rain has stopped. Still a bit of a breeze going. I can see distant lightning from every direction, so maybe this weather event is not over yet for the evening. 26.5 degrees outside now, it's five or six degrees warmer in my house! :o

Saw thunder and lightening at our new restaurant just past the airport...but still NO RAIN.

I have not felt a raindrop in SIX MONTHS ..even after spending athe majority of April in England

post-23786-1177517183.jpg

This is sad, ThaiPauly. Had you been with us at John's Place during Songkran with Crow Boy, Ulysses G., and realthaideal, we would have been sure to anoit you..... :o

McG

All of you guys sound like you've never seen rain...

Well this is the first time in 6 months for me, the longst period in my life without seeing and feeling it, so sure I am happy :o

2 hours time saved on watering the garden as well

Double delight :D

THUNDER...LIGHTNING...EXPLODING ELECTRICAL TRANFORMERS...POUNDING DRIVING SHEETS OF RAIN!

OK, I've calmed down now...

Marvelous. Let it reign, reign, reign 'oer me... :o

From about 7:45pm lots of rumbling as the sky gods rearranged their furniture then calmed down. At 8:45pm huge rain and the electricity went off until 3:00am this morning. Another big rain but not much lightening at that time and another at 6:00am when I got up to go to work. Light rain as I rode to work - clearing up as I type and the clouds are breaking up. The air smells fresh and I can see the vegetation on the mountains behind me for the first time in 4 months.

The Thai workers yesterday were compaining about the heat - this morning they were complaining about the rain.

LOL

CB

~

Our April showers are a bit late this year and from all the hollerin', it sounds like they were missed. Good rains off and on in Wang Tan village near the airport til early this morning.

Lousy timing tho as we are leaving for two months in less than a week for the showers of Maui and the snows of the Rockies.

I am already shivering... :o

We awoke at 8 am to a gentle rain, and now the only rain is sung by X-Japan, Endless Rain, although nothing lasts forever. I'm surprised that so many of us who live near the airport report very different amounts of rain.

I'm almost getting chilly and wet, just thinking about my upcoming visit to Ireland and Russia.

We awoke at 8 am to a gentle rain, and now the only rain is sung by X-Japan, Endless Rain, although nothing lasts forever. I'm surprised that so many of us who live near the airport report very different amounts of rain.

I'm almost getting chilly and wet, just thinking about my upcoming visit to Ireland and Russia.

Raining here in sydney too.. only been back 5 days and sick of the place already.also thinking about my return trip back to los in july, ticket booked and counting the days

Raining here in sydney too.. only been back 5 days and sick of the place already.also thinking about my return trip back to los in july, ticket booked and counting the days

Took you 5 days to get sick of Sydney - took me less than 5 HOURS when I went to the rocks for lunch and I bought the first round of four beers, handed over a $20 note and got asked "so where's the rest, mate?" $6.50 for a schooner!! IN A PUB!!! Bloody Highway robbery.

:o

CB

Took you 5 days to get sick of Sydney - took me less than 5 HOURS when I went to the rocks for lunch and I bought the first round of four beers, handed over a $20 note and got asked "so where's the rest, mate?" $6.50 for a schooner!! IN A PUB!!! Bloody Highway robbery.

CB

Agree with you cb, and my mistake, i should of said 5 min;s

CB

First time I've heard of a Crows supporter buying a round. Be a long time before the next one after that experience eh? :D