Can Someone Recommend A Good Colorist?

girlx

i dyed my hair very dark (black) and now i would like to lighten it back to my normal (medium brown) color. i need a good colorist... anyone able to recommend one in bangkok?

i dyed my hair very dark (black) and now i would like to lighten it back to my normal (medium brown) color. i need a good colorist... anyone able to recommend one in bangkok?

Yesterday I tried out a salon that was recommended in this forum and wanted to share my commend but couldn't remember which thread I got it from and happen to see this thread.

I always have problem getting even shade with my hair. It always turn out with different shades and tones between my previous colored and my newly grown hair. I was surprised when this stylist used 3 steps coloring , each with slightly different shade (everytime when I did my coloring the stylist only use a single color and at 1 go applied through out my whole hair). She told me that because of my different shade in my hair base color if she will to use a single color process it will result in different shade and tone between my colored and original hair. Same like you, girlx, I've very dark color hair. The result was so natural and blended in perfectly that you can't even spot any uneven tone.

I was overwhelming with the result, so so so happy that never imagine it can turn out to be so perfect. The best stylish I've even came across - detail, skillful, sincere, very professional and speak good English. Her name is Chetta from Chetta Lifestyle Salon. 155/108, Udom Suk 47 (Sukhumvit Soi 103). Tel: 02 398 2994. I promise as long as I'm still in Bangkok, no one can ever touch my hair except Chetta.

how much does it cost to color? i want to do streaks and highlights but i was browsing places that were the same prices they charged here [uSA] so i didn't do anything.

Their highlights start from 1,000 bahts for 1 color full head and 1,500 bahts for 2 colors full head depending on length. Best is that you drop by, let them assess your hair and quote you before decide to go ahead. Anyway they don't charge for consultation. One thing for sure the price is definitely very much lower comparing to USA without compromising the end result. However after the consultation should you still find it uncomfortable, you can just thanks them for their time, smile and walk away. :o

There is another thread about the same salon in Bangkok forum.

I've been a regular to them for quite a while. I did rebonding, highlight, cut, some treatments, manicure, etc. The master stylish is very good and she really know her work. I like her a lot and I'm not surprise to see multiple threads talking about her salon. I've been wanted to recommend her salon but guilty to say I did nothing. At least, now I did something! :o

• 1 year later...
Chetta from Chetta Lifestyle Salon. 155/108, Udom Suk 47 (Sukhumvit Soi 103). Tel: 02 398 2994.

I finally made it to this salon and can recommend it highly... Chetta is very professional and thorough and she talks you through step by step.