Numchai

brucegoniners

For once instead of complaining I’m going to give credit to a really good company.

Today at about 3:30 pm I bought a refrigerator at Nuchai in Pattaya. At 5:10 pm they are delivering it!

And for a change the buying process was quick and easy.

Maybe we can elect the company’s owner PM.

A nice change from all the incompetence here.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I quite like Numchai myself. Easy to get to up the Railway line Bypass rd.

I thought paying for items (usually use a Thai CC), was a bit laborious with a lot of paper and people involved, but they have a little coffee area while you wait.

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Yes I quite like Numchai myself. Easy to get to up the Railway line Bypass rd.

I thought paying for items (usually use a Thai CC), was a bit laborious with a lot of paper and people involved, but they have a little coffee area while you wait.

Paying with cash is no quicker especially if there's a quick sale on & they need to re-work the price & call Bangkok a number of times to confirm that "it ok to give farang discount"

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Reminds me of when I bought a TV from Emporium way back when I lived in Bangkok, they told me they could deliver it at the weekend.

I wanted it for the next day so I clearly told them I could buy it from somewhere else and have it installed by tomorrow.

It was delivered a few hours later, unexpectedly they also set it up, installed it and tuned the channels for me, I was expecting to do all that myself.

Edited by ukrules