Some Where To Stay

RamdomChances

Hi my sisters coming out to see me next month, and she has allready booked a week in Hua Hin at the Hilton.

I will be going down for a week, but cant really see myself paying 4000 bht a night. Any one got any ideas of hotels that are'nt to far from there, for around 1000bht.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RandomChances. Any joy with booking somewhere up? I'm a first timer to Hua Hin and trying to work out where's good to stay with my GF and my parents for around 2,000THB per night. I started another thread on this but no responses so far. I though the Casa Del Mare looked good? Any comments?

Nakob, I've not booked anywhere, I was just after a few suggestions from the locals, on what was good or not. As you can see apart form HimHam, they're not a very helpful bunch.

Its low season now so Ill stick to plan A and just drive down and have a look around

For 2000bht a night you should get somewhere good, there are loads of web sites for hotels in that price range

http://r24.org/R24/R24hotels.php?r=huahin&...&sort=L&cur=THB

Have a nice trip

I've stayed here...

thipurai Beach Guest House

Nice quiet location, nice sized clean rooms, friendly staff, 2 minute walk to the beach... if they are full then there are 3 or 4 guest houses/hotels all of the same quality/price next door, they all share the same pool.

3 or 4 mins on a motorbike taxi to the Hilton

Have a good un

totster :o