Thai Elite and two "shortish'" overstays

I don't think you'll have a problem if you have the pre-approval. The bigger problem comes from whether you have an overstay in your passport on your current entry.

I have a few days overstay (paid for at immigration), entirely after the amnesty started (26-Mar), as I visited immigration just before the amnesty was announced. TE advised this meant I would not be able to get the visa sticker affixed in Bangkok, I would need to leave and re-enter.

6 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

I hope by never leaves LOS, you mean leaves every year - otherwise he's on overstay. There's a huge thread about this on TV, where it is abundantly clear, you cannot stay five years without leaving.

Yes you can, do an annual extension of stay, 1900thb, just did one ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dodgybros said:

Yes you can, do an annual extension of stay, 1900thb, just did one ????

Ah so you get a new stamp with updated exit date. The fellow in the thread I was referring to, was only doing 90 day reporting, and at 18-24 month mark got pinged for overstay.  It's nuts to think they didn't just do the extension of stay during his fourth report.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

I hope by never leaves LOS, you mean leaves every year - otherwise he's on overstay. There's a huge thread about this on TV, where it is abundantly clear, you cannot stay five years without leaving.

EDIT: correction requires an annual extension of stay, separate from the 90 day reporting.

he's on a 5 year elite visa. 

• 2 years later...

i wouldn't take that bet given the minimum cost is 600,000THB, basically Thailand Elite sells you a visa but ultimately the immigration can deny you that Visa afterward after you paid for it ...

I don't think the duration of the overstay matters much, rather the amount of visa overstay, aka more than one is not ok. also the reason for overstay might matters a lot ...

Edited by freeman01