How or with what medication does a Thai hospital treat you with when covid19 positive ?

Bender Rodriguez

well, that is in USA... and there is no threatment

Currently, no medication is recommended to treat COVID-19, and no cure is available. Antibiotics aren't effective against viral infections such as COVID-19. Researchers are testing a variety of possible treatments.

so what about that 100.000 US$ ... for 500$ per 1 tylenol ?

Supportive care is aimed at relieving symptoms and may include:

• Pain relievers (ibuprofen or acetaminophen)
  • Cough syrup or medication
  • Rest
  • Fluid intake

What would be the most important by far is what happens before being admitted...

Started all this s*** off myself by going even deeper into ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting, finally got the upper hand on some immune system problems that I've had for close to 3 decades!

That basically took me out of the real danger zone. Took all my effort, some expenses & might lead to me being forced to leave soon - but give me a week or two to prepare and I feel confident doing fine even if seated next to someone who actually has this thing ????

The real, sorry state of the world is that I can not risk my account here by going into details... But real research on real protocols of treatment with cheap legacy agents IS out there, also based on non-prescription drugs only.

But that is something that we are not allowed to share.