Any Decent Single Guys In Korat?

Eastender

Any decent single male guys in Korat aged up to 48? My (Thai) sister in law is 36 years old and lives just outside Korat city. She’s single and claims most Thai men aren’t interested in her as she has 4 kids, even though none live with her (with grandparents and ex partners). She’s asked if I can help her meet someone, though I’m reluctant to do this and don’t want to use a dating site. If you’re interested please PM me for a chat. (No jeow shues or key niows please).

No, no replies yet which really surprised me. Like I think I said in the first post, I'm doing this reluctantly. Because I think she's nice and I don't want to be responsible for putting her with the wrong person. OK, any of you nice Korat people have any nice friends who come to visit and understand Thai culture and women? South East English people would be great so she can visit me and her sister.

Picture on request.

36yrs. old and 4 kids might be a little difficult to flog that one.

Possibly in Thailand to Thai men (I assume) but in the UK its a pretty normal situation for a female to be in (although the kids usually end up with their mother)

I'll be coming to Isaan at some point to look to meet somone but I'm afraid its a while off yet :o

Any decent single male guys in Korat aged up to 48? My (Thai) sister in law is 36 years old and lives just outside Korat city. She’s single and claims most Thai men aren’t interested in her as she has 4 kids, even though none live with her (with grandparents and ex partners). She’s asked if I can help her meet someone, though I’m reluctant to do this and don’t want to use a dating site. If you’re interested please PM me for a chat. (No jeow shues or key niows please).

4 Kids with ex partners and she does not need chow shoos? Is she one? :o

She also does not want khee news, so why children are not with her? :D

Well good luck for her search. This is just to have some fun, no pun intended :D

looks like she already has a farang friend from the pic - maybe she is looking for an upgrade - 4 kids not cheap to keep !

Here's a pic. I've got another nicer pic but I need to copy it from another PC.

whoops - just saw the second pic - wow shes quite nice - whats her hand phone no - please pm me - i'm only 3 years older than her and speak thai pretty well and understan thai and isaan ways pretty well...